Rum Apple Raisin Bread.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, rum apple raisin bread. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Rum Apple Raisin Bread is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Rum Apple Raisin Bread is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have rum apple raisin bread using 18 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Rum Apple Raisin Bread:
- Prepare of For the batter:.
- Get 220 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Get 30 grams of Cake flour.
- Take 25 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 3 grams of Salt.
- Take 25 grams of Sugar (soft light brown sugar if available).
- Make ready 60 grams of Raisins.
- Make ready 185 ml of Milk.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Instant dry yeast.
- Take of Rum Apple:.
- Make ready 1/2 of Apple.
- Get 50 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Rum.
- Prepare 1 dash of Cinnamon.
- Take of Toppings:.
- Make ready 1 of Milk.
- Get 1 of Sliced almonds.
- Take 1 of Granulated sugar.
Instructions to make Rum Apple Raisin Bread:
- Set the dough ingredients into the bread maker and leave it up to the machine up to the first fermentation..
- Before Step 1 is complete, make the rum apple. Cut the apple into wedges, add all of the rum apple ingredients to a pot, then turn on the heat..
- Use a medium heat a little higher than the lowest setting and boil down for about 10 minutes (adjust the temperature while keeping an eye on it)..
- After the first fermentation from Step 1 is done, take the dough out, separate into two equal portions (about 275 g each), roll it up, and let it rest for 15 minutes..
- Punch down the dough and roll out to about 22 x 22 cm. Sprinkle half of the rum apple on top, roll it up from the side closest to you, and seal the edges..
- Repeat Step 5 with the remaining dough. Cut into 6 equal portions with a knife..
- Place in waxed paper muffin cups (if available), and even out the surface..
- Let rest for the second time in the oven at 40ºC for 40 minutes, then preheat the oven to 180ºC. Brush on milk on the surface, scatter almonds, and sprinkle with granulated sugar..
- Bake in the oven at 180ºC for 15-20 minutes and it is done!.
- This is the leftover rum apple liquid..
- These were baked in a muffin mold..
- These were baked without a muffin mold..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food rum apple raisin bread recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!