Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Fried Eggplant with Miso and Melted Cheese recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Fried Eggplant with Miso and Melted Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Eggplant with Miso and Melted Cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried eggplant with miso and melted cheese recipe. You can have fried eggplant with miso and melted cheese using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fried Eggplant with Miso and Melted Cheese:
- You need of stalks Eggplants – small Japanese type.
- Prepare of Cheese (easy melting type).
- Prepare of lashes Shiso leaves.
- Prepare of White sesame seeds.
- Use of Vegetable oil (for frying).
- Use of Sake (for steaming).
- Take of Miso sauce ingredients.
- Take of Miso.
- Use of Sugar.
- Take of Water.
- Prepare of Sake.
- You need of Mirin.
Instructions to make Fried Eggplant with Miso and Melted Cheese:
- Mix the ingredients for the miso sauce in a small pan on low to medium heat and keep stirring until it becomes a little thicker, then turn off the heat..
- Julienne the shiso leaves. You can julienne it neatly, if you roll up several leaves, then cut..
- Discard the tops of the eggplant and cut into half. Put about 1 cm deep cut on the surface like the picture..
- Heat oil in a frying pan, heat on medium, then pan-fry the eggplants from the cut side until browned..
- When the surface of the eggplants has browned, reduce the heat to low, flip the eggplants and fry the other side. Pour sake in the pan and cover the frying pan with a lid and steam..
- Spread the miso sauce on the eggplants once they soften..
- Sprinkle with cheese, put 1 teaspoon of water, cover again with a lid, and heat on medium. When the cheese has melted, top with some shiso leaves and white sesame seeds and it is ready..
If you find this Fried Eggplant with Miso and Melted Cheese recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.