Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Thai Curry Carrot Coconut Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Curry Carrot Coconut Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Curry Carrot Coconut Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai curry carrot coconut soup recipe. You can cook thai curry carrot coconut soup using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Curry Carrot Coconut Soup:
- Prepare 3 ounces of oil.
- Provide 1 of each Vidalia onion-small dice.
- Get 5 cloves of garlic- chopped fine.
- Get 2 tablespoons of ginger- chopped fine.
- You need 3 pounds of small carrots- small dice (chopping up small in a food processor works well).
- Provide 2 ounces of flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 quarts of chicken stock.
- Provide 1 can (14 ounces) of coconut milk.
- Take 1-2 tablespoon of Thai Red Curry Paste (Warning some are spicier than others:).
- Prepare 3-4 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- Get to taste of salt.
- Provide of (this needs salt, sweet and spice so each varies to taste).
Steps to make Thai Curry Carrot Coconut Soup:
- In a pot add the oil and sweat the onions in the stock pot for 5-10 minutes covered Med heat until translucent.
- Add the, chopped garlic and ginger and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the carrots and dust with all the flour, stirring in for 1 minute..
- Add the chicken stock in pot and bring to a simmer for about 20 minutes. (Check to make sure the carrots are tender).
- When the carrots are tender the soup should be carefully purred in a blender or food processor. This should be done in small batches and covered with a towel as not to spray hot soup all over you..
- Return to the sauce pan and add 1 can of coconut milk and red curry paste and bring to a light simmer..
- Adjust the seasoning with red curry paste, salt and brown sugar..
- Basil,cilantro, scallions or bacon bits are all tasty things to add as a garnish..
Adjust the seasoning (depending on the stock you use, you may need more or less salt), and lime juice to taste. It was cool to realize that blending a few simple ingredients could result in perfect gazpacho, a quick "tortilla" soup, or a chilled avocado cucumber soup to die for. Let's jump into the thai carrot soup recipe. One thing I always suggest doing when making thai food is using coconut oil. I find that since a lot of thai cuisine usually contains coconut milk, the flavors really work well with coconut oil.
If you find this Thai Curry Carrot Coconut Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.