Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Stir fried shrimps with egg whites recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stir fried shrimps with egg whites recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir fried shrimps with egg whites recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are bad and to be avoided. Sometimes, if the comfort food is candy or another junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be extremely healthy and good for you. Some foods honestly do raise your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Put together several trail mix of nuts or seeds. Your mood can be raised by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera. This is because these foods are rich in magnesium, which helps to increase serotonin levels. Serotonin is referred to as the “feel good” chemical substance and it tells your brain how you should be feeling all the time. The more serotonin you have, the more pleasant you are going to feel. Not only that but nuts, specifically, are a terrific source of protein.
See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stir fried shrimps with egg whites recipe. You can have stir fried shrimps with egg whites using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stir fried shrimps with egg whites:
- Use of Main Ingredients.
- Prepare 3 Pcs of Eggs.
- Provide 30 g of Bacon, Diced (can be pancetta, chorizo).
- Get 100 ml of Chicken Stock.
- Get 1 1/2 Tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
- Get of Marination.
- Provide 10 Pcs of Shrimp Meat.
- You need 1/8 Tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/8 Tsp of Pepper (Preferably White pepper).
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Corn Starch.
- Take of Garnish.
- Take 1 Stalk of Scallion, Chopped.
Instructions to make Stir fried shrimps with egg whites:
- Wash and clean the shrimp meat, then dry them throughly with kitchen paper towel..
- In a small bowl, mix the shrimp meat, salt, pepper and corn starch together. Let them sit for 15 mins to marinate..
- Crack the eggs and separate the egg yolks from the egg whites, the remaining egg yolks can be used for making Crème brûlée, Ice cream, etc.
- Heat 1/2 Tbsp of oil in medium size sauce pan over medium heat. Addition of diced bacon and cook until it is starting to be golden brown..
- Add the seasoned shrimp meat into the sauce pan, stir-fry both sides of the shrimps together with the bacon..
- Take out the shrimps and bacon from the sauce pan to a bowl..
- Do not wash the pan. Heat up the remaining 1 Tbsp of Oil in the sauce pan over low heat. When the oil starting to be warm, add the egg whites and wait the edges to become solid (Turn white)..
- Gently push the cooked edge to the centre with a spatula so that the uncooked egg whites will be fill up the edge again. Once the egg whites are all cooked (white colour), add the chicken stock. Avoid browning of the egg whites..
- Add the shrimps and bacon back to the sauce pan with the egg whites. Gently mix them together and cook them until the liquid reduced by half..
- Transfer it to a plate and garnish it with chopped scallions..
Mix the cornstarch and water in a separate bowl to form a slurry. Combine the cornflour slurry with the egg liquid. Heat the oil in the wok until it starts smoky. Combine remaining cornstarch and salt in another dish. Dredge shrimp in this then dip in egg-white mixture to coat.
If you find this Stir fried shrimps with egg whites recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.