Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Leek, Potato and Spinach soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Leek, Potato and Spinach soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Leek, Potato and Spinach soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Be wise when you do your grocery shopping. If you make smart choices when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home quickly and have something great. Fill your cupboards with wholesome foods. By doing this, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to leek, potato and spinach soup recipe. You can have leek, potato and spinach soup using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Leek, Potato and Spinach soup:
- Take of leeks.
- Get of potatoes (maris piper/ king edwards).
- Prepare of butter.
- Take of white onion.
- Use of garlic.
- Use of boiling stock (vegetable or chicken).
- Prepare of Large handful of spinach.
- Get of creme fraiche.
Steps to make Leek, Potato and Spinach soup:
- Prepare the veg- cut off the roots and dark green tops of the leeks and slice them, finely slice the onion, chop the garlic cloves..
- Wash the potatoes and slice finely.
- Heat the butter in a large pan, medium heat, when foaming add the onion and garlic. Soften for a few minutes.
- Add the leeks and season with salt, stir well and put the lid on the pan. Cook over a medium heat for 8 minutes.
- Add the potatoes and stock to the leeks, bring to boil and cover for 10-12 minutes until the potatoes are tender.
- Stir in the spinach until it has wilted.
- Blitz the soup in a blender, season to taste.
- Serve with a spoonful of creme fraiche and some crusty bread and butter..
Here what you need: Leeks – essential for a LEEK soup!! 😂 Though if you are desperate to make this an leeks are obscenely expensive / you. Potato Leek Soup is a classic! Nothing's better than a bowl of hearty potato soup on a chilly day. Serve the soup as the starter to a steak dinner (steak and potatoes, right?), or roasted chicken. The soup would go well with a side of greens (such as kale, chard, or spinach), and/or a.
If you find this Leek, Potato and Spinach soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.