Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Financier Cake to Use Up Egg Whites recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Financier Cake to Use Up Egg Whites recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are bad and should be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, can improve your mood. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Eggs, would you believe, are great for helping you combat depression. Just make sure that you do not throw away the yolk. Every time you would like to cheer yourself up, the egg yolk is the most vital part of the egg. Eggs, particularly the yolks, are full of B vitamins. B vitamins can genuinely help you raise your mood. This is because they help improve the function of your neural transmitters, the parts of your brain that control your mood. Try eating a couple of eggs to feel better!
So you see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are terrible for you just so to feel better! Try a few of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy financier cake to use up egg whites recipe. To cook easy financier cake to use up egg whites you need 7 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Financier Cake to Use Up Egg Whites:
- Use 1 of Egg whites (as needed).
- Use 1 of same amount as the egg white Butter.
- You need 1 dash of Baking powder (optional).
- You need 1 of Honey, use 10% of the egg white amount.
- Use 1 of Sugar (powdered, granulated, caster, etc.), use 80% of the egg white amount.
- You need 1 of Cake flour (50% of the egg white amount).
- Use 1 of Almond powder (60% of the egg white amount).
Instructions to make Easy Financier Cake to Use Up Egg Whites:
- If using 100 g of egg whites (12 egg whites): you will need 100 g of egg whites, 100 g of butter, 80 g of sugar, 50 g of cake flour, 60 g of almonds, and 20 g of honey..
- If you are adding baking powder, use 1/8 scant teaspoon for 100 g of egg whites..
- You can make either caramelized butter or melted butter.. Measure the caramelized butter when it's done..
- Add the almond powder and sugar into a bowl and mix well with a whisk..
- Add the egg whites and mix without whipping or forming peaks..
- Add the honey and mix some more without whipping or forming peaks..
- Sift the cake flour over the bowl and mix (don't whip) until the mixture is no longer lumpy. If you are using baking power, combine with the cake flour first..
- Add the Step (3) butter little by little and mix, being sure not to make foamy..
- When the mixture is well blended, let it sit for 3 ~ 12 hours in the refrigerator. ※I baked it without resting the batter, as shown in the picture of the finished product. It's okay to skip this step..
- Pour into the butter greased mold, and bake for 15 ~ 20 minutes in the oven at 180℃ (350℉)..
- They are freshly cooked in this picture. They will be moist the next day. If you want to taste them, it will be better to do so the following day..
- If you don't want them too sweet, reduce the sugar amount by 50%..
- I will upload the pictures for each step some other day when I have time. It's my own style, so if good tips come up, I will modify the recipe..
- Using a small amount of baking powder makes them taste store-bought. But if you use too much of, they won't be financier cakes anymore, so please be careful..
- I made custard cream with leftover egg yolks and used it to make Mille crêpes. "Very easy custard cream in a microwave": https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/145241-very-easy-custard-cream-in-a-microwave.
It is also the number of egg whites you need to make the meringue for this amazing Tres Leches Cake. There are no special tips, but not whipping the batter and cooling it in the fridge are things you need to remember. You don't have to let it sit, but if you want a better result, please let it sit for a while. You can use egg whites for a variety of recipes, from meatballs to meringues. Using up leftover egg whites also prevents food waste, a commendable goal for any home cook.
If you find this Easy Financier Cake to Use Up Egg Whites recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.