Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Egg white omelette with spinach and burnt garlic recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Egg white omelette with spinach and burnt garlic recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg white omelette with spinach and burnt garlic recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods Can Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the different foods that you will acquire at all of those fast food places. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are generally foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nutrition. This is why we are going to be going over the foods that you should be consuming that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Additionally when it comes to having a dessert after your meals you should think of having various citrus fruits. In addition to vitamin C, you will discover that there are plenty of other health benefits that you will find in these fruits. Something you really should try for one of your desserts is actually to mix coconut with orange sections and top the combination off with a teaspoon of honey.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you ought to take these recommendations to heart. Something that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to egg white omelette with spinach and burnt garlic recipe. You can have egg white omelette with spinach and burnt garlic using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Egg white omelette with spinach and burnt garlic:
- Provide 2 of Egg – whites.
- Get 1 tsp of Olive oil or regular refined oil.
- Get 4 – 5 of Spinach leaves finely chopped.
- Get 4 pods of Garlic chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of oregano Dried.
- Prepare ½ tsp of Paprika.
- Provide ½ tsp of Salt.
Instructions to make Egg white omelette with spinach and burnt garlic:
- Separate the egg yolk from egg white; beat the whites and set aside..
- Take a non stick pan add oil, once the oil is heated add the chopped garlic..
- To get BURNT GARLIC – sauté the garlic on high flame till it turns golden brown and looks slightly burnt. Once you get a strong aroma of the garlic, reduce to heat to ‘low’ immediately and add the chopped spinach leaves..
- Burnt garlic and spinach.
- Sauté the spinach till it’s soft and tender, add the beaten egg whites, oregano, paprika, salt and let the omelette cook in the pan..
- Flip it over and cook well.
- Serve hot with some toast!.
Veggie: Add sauteed mushrooms, onions, spinach, chopped tomatoes, and any cheese you like. Denver Omelet: chopped red and green peppers, chopped onions, diced ham, and shredded cheddar. Mushroom and Goat Cheese: Saute the mushrooms with a little. The water remaining on the spinach leaves after washing will be sufficient. Drain, allow to cool and squeeze out excess water.
If you find this Egg white omelette with spinach and burnt garlic recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.