Corn spinach fritters. These healthy sweetcorn and spinach fritters are packed with vitamin C from the veg, plus protein from the egg. Take boiled corn, chopped spinach, ginger garlic paste. Spinach and corn fritters are amazing snack that taste extremely tasty.
One bite of freshly made fritters made with farm fresh. How to Make Spinach Corn Fritters with Maple Chicken Cream. To start fritters, place frozen corn, oil or butter, and vanilla in blender.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, corn spinach fritters. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Corn spinach fritters is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Corn spinach fritters is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
These healthy sweetcorn and spinach fritters are packed with vitamin C from the veg, plus protein from the egg. Take boiled corn, chopped spinach, ginger garlic paste. Spinach and corn fritters are amazing snack that taste extremely tasty.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook corn spinach fritters using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Corn spinach fritters:
- Prepare 1+1 cup of American corn seeds.
- Get 2 cups of washed and chopped spinach.
- Get 2 of finely chopped onions.
- Take 1 of finely chopped capsicum.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 3-4 teaspoon of red chilli sauce.
- Take 1 tablespoon of chilli flakes.
- Take 1 teaspoon of oregano.
- Take 1 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- Take 7-8 of garlic cloves.
- Take 1 of small piece ginger.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Take 3/4 cup of corn flour.
- Get 3 cubes of cheese.
- Get of Oil for frying.
Corn fritters (Donna Hay)Source: Donna Hay. You can also add some cherry tomatoes, baby spinach leaves and avocado to your plate, for a really big breakfast. Place spinach in a large bowl; remove long stems and bruised leaves. Regular readers know I hate recipes that make false promises.
Steps to make Corn spinach fritters:
- Boil American corn seeds in microwave for 4 minutes with little water..
- Keep 1 cup corn aside from that and crush coarsly remaining 1 cup corn seeds in mixer grinder with garlic and ginger..
- Take boiled whole corn seeds, chopped spinach, chopped onion and capsicum in a bowl..
- Add crushed corn garlic ginger mixture, salt, red chilli sauce, oregano, black pepper powder, all purpose flour and corn flour..
- Mix well and add grated cheese..
- Add little water (about 1/2-3/4 cup), mix well and prepare thick batter..
- Heat enough oil in a pan, put small portion of batter with hand in oil carefully and fry fritters till golden brown. Enjoy with mayonnaise ketchup dip or tomato sauce..
Here we have a sneak peek from our Healthy Kids Cookbook – a delicious recipe using spinach, corn, ham and cheese to make a healthy meal for all ages. See more ideas about corn meat fritters, corned beef, corned beef fritters. I always buy an extra large Corned Beef when I make it – just so that I can have fritters for the next day's dinner (and kids. These easy corn fritters are a great way to enjoy fresh, in-season corn. A simple batter of corn, egg, and flour is made into pancakes and fried.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food corn spinach fritters recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!