Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Thai Shrimp and Green Bean Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Shrimp and Green Bean Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Shrimp and Green Bean Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, just making some modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can get results without having to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai shrimp and green bean curry recipe. To cook thai shrimp and green bean curry you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Shrimp and Green Bean Curry:
- Take 1/2 lb of raw shrimp,peeled and deveined.
- You need 1 cup of carrot, julienne (or shredded).
- Take 2 cup of Green beans, halved.
- You need 2 tsp of Coconut oil.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 2 1/4 tbsp of thai red curry paste.
- Provide 3/4 tbsp of light brown sugar (or full tbs if u still find it too spicy).
- You need 2 tsp of fish sauce.
- Take 1/2 cup of water.
- You need of Green onions (for garnish).
Steps to make Thai Shrimp and Green Bean Curry:
- In a saucepan, heat oil and sauté garlic until fragrant. (About 2 min).
- Add the curry paste, fish sauce and brown sugar. Cook together for 1 min..
- Pour in water, stir until the curry paste has dissolved (should be sauce consistency now).
- Add your green beans and shredded carrots and cook 3-4 min..
- Add your shrimp, stir together and allow to cook for about 5 min until shrimp is pink and cooked through..
- Serve over brown or white rice, Garnish with sliced green onion..
Baked Bean Recipes Broccoli Side Dish Recipes. I used some info from Thai Shrimp Curry on Epicurious that I made before. Next time, no water or broth. Found the green curry too mild so I added some red curry -still mild so maybe all red curry next time. Thai Shrimp and Green Bean Curry.
If you find this Thai Shrimp and Green Bean Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.