Njahi Chili Con Carne. Take an adventure and veer off the familiar path of bolognaise once in a while. You can leave out the chili if you don't eat chili but if you're able to, the chili is the star of the dish! Make it even better by ma.
How to make chilli con carne. Peel and finely chop the onions and garlic. Trim and finely chop the carrots and celery.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, njahi chili con carne. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Take an adventure and veer off the familiar path of bolognaise once in a while. You can leave out the chili if you don't eat chili but if you're able to, the chili is the star of the dish! Make it even better by ma.
Njahi Chili Con Carne is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Njahi Chili Con Carne is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have njahi chili con carne using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Njahi Chili Con Carne:
- Prepare 1/4 kg of ground beef (some fat is desirable).
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of boiled njahi.
- Take 5 sticks of spring onions, sliced.
- Get 5 of sections garlic, finely chopped.
- Get 4 of tomatoes, blended.
- Make ready 1 bunch of dhania, sliced.
- Get 1 of green capsicum (hoho), diced finely.
- Prepare 7 of chili peppers, sliced.
- Take 4 of okra, sliced.
- Make ready 1 cup of beef head stock from your local vendor (thufu ya kichwa).
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of cumin.
- Take 4 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Take To taste of salt.
Deseed the peppers and roughly chop. Place a large pan on a medium-high heat. Heat oil in a large heavy-based saucepan over medium heat. Add chilli, cumin, coriander, bay leaf, flour and beef and cook, stirring.
Instructions to make Njahi Chili Con Carne:
- Cook the minced meat alone until it dries out..
- Add all the vegetables except blended tomatoes and make a sofrito with the meat..
- Add the cumin and let it cook a bit. Deglace with a bit of the stock..
- Add the njahi, stock, and blended tomatoes, bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer for about an hour until it thickens considerably..
- Correct seasoning (remember, the stock will likely have salt)..
- Serve with spaghetti..
You call it Chili, we call it Chilli Con Carne. Whatever you know this as, the alluring smell as a pot of Chilli bubbles away on the stove is a universal language!! Whip it this up as a quick meal, though if you have time to slow cook you'll be rewarded with ultra tender beef and an extra luscious sauce. Serve over rice, or corn chips for dunking. Or make a cosy Southern meal with Cornbread.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food njahi chili con carne recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!