Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Peanut Curry Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Peanut Curry Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, merely making some minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to alter everything at once or that you have to completely do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than totally altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai peanut curry noodles recipe. You can cook thai peanut curry noodles using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Peanut Curry Noodles:
- You need 8 oz of whole wheat spaghetti noodles (or any long pasta).
- Prepare 1 of broccoli, chopped (I like to use some of the stem as well).
- Use 1 of Red bell pepper, thinly sliced (or any colour).
- Get of Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of smooth natural peanut butter.
- Provide 2 1/2 tbsp of yellow thai curry paste (red works as well).
- Get 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of sambal (Sriracha is good as well).
- Take 1 tbsp of soya sauce (low sodium).
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of Fresh ginger, minced (or more, I like more ).
- Get 1/2 cup of Or so, of the pasta cooking water.
Instructions to make Thai Peanut Curry Noodles:
- Boil water and cook pasta according to direction, add the broccoli in the last 3 min of cook time. Reserve 1/2 cup of the pasta water and drain the rest and set aside..
- In a large bowl, whisk the ingredients of the sauce, and slowly add the water. (You may not use the full 1/2 cup) you're looking for a smooth, lump free texture..
- Toss your noodles, broccoli and peppers in the sauce to combine..
- Serve and enjoy (you can add chopped cilantro for garnish, I just didn't have any 😡).
Peanut sauce is a staple companion of many Thai dishes, such as chicken satay and peanut curry. This nutty, spicy, and savory sauce can also be the perfect complement sauce to make peanut noodles. Being a college student, I often struggle to make tasty meals on a budget using the ingredients I already have in the kitchen. It's packed with perfectly cooked noodles, creamy peanut butter, sriracha, fresh cilantro, green onions, and a squeeze of tangy lime juice topped off with a gooey fried egg. Say goodbye to takeout and hello to Thai Peanut Noodles.
If you find this Thai Peanut Curry Noodles recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.