Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Egg whites cake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Egg whites cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg whites cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are not good and to be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be very nutritious and good for you. There are a number of foods that basically can raise your moods when you eat them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Cold water fish are great if you want to feel better. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, and so on, they’re all loaded with omega-3 and DHA. These are two things that improve the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s true: chomping on a tuna fish sandwich can really help you overcome depression.
So you see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are not good for you to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to egg whites cake recipe. You can have egg whites cake using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Egg whites cake:
- You need 6 of eggs whites.
- Take 250 g of sugar.
- Get 250 g of flour.
- Use 2 dl of milk.
- You need 1 spoon of (soup) baking powder.
- You need 2 spoons of (soup) butter.
- Provide 1 of jam bottle (+/- 350g).
- You need 1 of lemon (zest).
Instructions to make Egg whites cake:
- Grease the pan (which can go to the microwave) with the jam. The pan must go to the freezer..
- Beat the egg whites and add the sugar, gradually..
- Add the butter, the milk, the lemon zest and the baking powder. Mix everything..
- Add the flour and, like what we did with the sugar, gradually..
- Pour the misture in the pan that was on the freezer. Bake in the microwave (10-15 minutes).
- Remove from the pan and decorated at your taste..
But too much structure can make a cake rubbery or tough, which is most often the problem with cakes made with only egg whites. Also, yolks have fat, so eliminating the yolks could make the cake taste drier. If you do any amount of baking, it's only natural that you'll end up with a few extra egg whites on hand now and again. While we're big fans of putting them to use in gorgeous pavlovas, heavenly angel food cakes, to-die-for macarons and crisp meringue, those are just four of the many terrific ways out there to use them up. Some recipes call for folding the egg yolk mixture into beaten egg whites, then folding in the flour mixture.
If you find this Egg whites cake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.