Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Kanya's Chicken Green Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Kanya's Chicken Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kanya's Chicken Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. People typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a few modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t want to eat. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kanya's chicken green curry recipe. To make kanya's chicken green curry you only need 27 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Kanya's Chicken Green Curry:
- You need of green curry paste.
- You need 25 of bird eyes chili,or any hot fresh chili.
- You need 1 of red onion,or 4 shallots ,chopped.
- You need 10 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of sliced of galangal.
- Provide 1 of lemongrass stalk,sliced.
- Use 2 of coriander roots,finely chopped.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds,roasted.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander seeds,roasted.
- Take 1 tsp of citrus peel,or lime peel is ok s.
- Prepare 1 tsp of shrimp paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of others.
- Provide 750 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Get 2 bunch of basils.
- Take 1 cup of chopped eggplants.
- Take 6 of kaffir lime leaves.
- You need 2 clove of crushed garlic.
- Use 12 of optional birdeyes chili for extra add in curry.
- You need 1 of fresh chili sliced ,and yellow bell pepper sliced to garnish ..optional.
- You need 700 grams of chicken,chopped to bite size ..or chicken breast ,tight ,,chopped ,sliced.
- Use of seasoning.
- Use 2 1/2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of palm sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Use 1 of salt to taste.
Steps to make Kanya's Chicken Green Curry:
- Make chilli paste ,first i roast coriander and cumin seeds,optional add 3 bay leaves , galangal ..chop and slice another chili paste ingredients …
- Start to pound lemongrass,galangal,citrus peel,salt,cumin,coriander seed by pestel and mortar,add chili ,shrimp paste ,garlic,onion until well mix …easy go buy some green curry paste at store and skip step one and two hahahha :).
- On low heat,set soup pot with some coconut milk ,stir in chili paste with kaffir lime leaves,keep stir dont let it burn,slowly add coconut milk just a little at time ,only to protect from burning ..stir and keep add it until your paste turn shinny green ,good smell.
- After paste is shinny ..now its time to add chopped chicken,stir to mix with paste on medium heat until no longer pink..add seasoning..water ..add more coconut milk ,but not all,let it simmer about 20 mins.
- After 20 mins ,add chopped eggplant ..cook more 10 mins ,add sliced pepper ,add all coconut ,basils,stir ,and heat off.
- Done your homemade chicken green curry at home,now serve it with hot steamed jasmine rice ,or rice noodles as Thai style..hope you enjoy this :).
This classic Mangalorean chicken curry is made with a green masala base with the goodness of coriander leaves (cilantro) & mint. It tastes great when served with rice, chapathis or bread. This green chicken curry is ready faster than you can call for takeout and tastes just as good – or better – than you'd find in a Thai restaurant. This is just a green version rather than red. Easy green curry with chicken in rich coconut curry sauce.
If you find this Kanya's Chicken Green Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.