Zuppa Toscana Soup. If you love the Zuppa Toscana at your local chain Italian restaurant, you will adore this soup. The rich soup is made with Italian sausage, potatoes, cream, and crushed red pepper. The whole family will love this copycat One Pot Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup!
Zuppa Toscana and Tuscan White Bean Soup! Serve this hearty soup with a light salad and, if you really feel like going all-out, some savory herbed breadsticks. Zuppa Toscana (Better than Olive Garden!) This is a clone of the Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana.
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, zuppa toscana soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
If you love the Zuppa Toscana at your local chain Italian restaurant, you will adore this soup. The rich soup is made with Italian sausage, potatoes, cream, and crushed red pepper. The whole family will love this copycat One Pot Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup!
Zuppa Toscana Soup is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Zuppa Toscana Soup is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have zuppa toscana soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Zuppa Toscana Soup:
- Take 1 lb of ground mild Italian sausage.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Prepare 4 slices of thick bacon, chopped.
- Make ready 6 cups of water.
- Take 6 of chicken bouillon cubes.
- Take 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Make ready To taste of salt.
- Make ready To taste of ground black pepper.
- Make ready 3 of large russet potatoes, cubed.
- Get 1 bunch of curly kale, chopped.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Make ready 1/4 of freshly grated Parmesan, for garnish.
- Get of Red pepper flakes (optional).
Chop or slice uncooked sausage into small pieces and cook until browned and meat is ground in bottom of your soup pan over med-high heat. Zuppa toscana is a broad based term, literally meaning "Tuscan soup". Classic zuppa toscana normally is a soup made from kale, zucchini, cannellini beans, potatoes, celery, carrots, onion, tomato pulp, extra virgin olive oil, salt, powdered chili, toasted Tuscan bread, and rigatino (an Italian bacon). Zuppa Toscana Soup – This is packed with slices of tender potatoes, flavorful Italian sausage, salty bacon, fresh Zuppa Toscana Soup is one of my most popular soup recipes, have you tried it yet?
Instructions to make Zuppa Toscana Soup:
- Over medium-high heat, cook sausage 3-5 minutes. Add in diced onions and finish cooking till meat is cooked through. Drain excess oil, if any.
- Cook bacon in a separate pan and crumble into small pieces.
- Add in water, bouillons, potatoes, garlic, salt and pepper to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer about 10-15 minutes with lid on..
- Stir occasionally. Then add kale and cook for an additional 5-10 minutes longer. Stir in half and half and warm through.
- Garnish with Parmesan cheese and enjoy!.
A favorite Italian hearty soup made with sausage, potatoes, and bacon in a If you have ever eaten at Olive Garden and tried their Zuppa Toscana Soup, you may have become. Zuppa Toscana Soup is a copycat recipe of the favorite Olive Garden classic. This zuppa toscana recipe is made in the Instant Pot and has instructions to make it in the Crock-Pot or on the stove. Zuppa Toscana means soup of Tuscany or soup in the style of Tuscany. This so-simple rendition is cooked to perfection in your own kitchen on the counter using the Instant Pot.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food zuppa toscana soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!