Yaki Udon – Stir fried udon noodle.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, yaki udon – stir fried udon noodle. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Yaki Udon – Stir fried udon noodle is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Yaki Udon – Stir fried udon noodle is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook yaki udon – stir fried udon noodle using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Yaki Udon – Stir fried udon noodle:
- Take 300 g of pre-cooked udon noodles.
- Take 150 g of cabbage.
- Take 80 g of carrot.
- Make ready 30 g of green onion.
- Prepare 20 g of aburaage, deep fried tofu.
- Prepare 85 g of canned clam in brine.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of sesame oil.
- Make ready 2 Tbs of soy sauce.
- Get 1 Tbs of oyster sauce.
- Make ready 2 tsp of sugar.
- Get of bonito flakes for topping.
Instructions to make Yaki Udon – Stir fried udon noodle:
- Put some water in a pot and bring it to a boil. Add the boiled udon noodle and boil for 3 minutes. Moved to a colander, chilled in running water, and rubbed and rinsed in order to remove the sticky starch. Leave the noodle on the colander and drain well..
- Cut the cabbage into bite-size. Cut the aburaage in half and slice into 1cm widths. Cut the carrot into the same size as aburaage. Chop the green onion into 1 inch lengths..
- Mix soy sauce, oyster sauce and sugar together..
- Heat the sesame oil in a frying pan on medium high heat, add the carrot and the aburaage, and stir fry for 1 minute. Add the cabbage and cook for 30 seconds. Add the udon noodle, the clam with the brine, the sauce mixture and green onion, and combine well..
- Serve on a plate and sprinkle bonito flakes on top..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food yaki udon – stir fried udon noodle recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!