Lee's Hickory Smoked Whole Beef Brisket.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, lee's hickory smoked whole beef brisket. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Lee's Hickory Smoked Whole Beef Brisket is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Lee's Hickory Smoked Whole Beef Brisket is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook lee's hickory smoked whole beef brisket using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Lee's Hickory Smoked Whole Beef Brisket:
- Get 225 of Degrees Preheated Oven.
- Prepare 8-10 Pound of Whole Beef Packer Brisket.
- Prepare as needed of Your Favorite Rub Seasoning.
- Take as needed of Prepared Yellow Mustard.
- Prepare as Needed of Water Soaked Hickory Chips.
- Get 24 Ounces of your Favorite Beer.
Instructions to make Lee's Hickory Smoked Whole Beef Brisket:
- Season Brisket liberally with your rub, and coat well with the yellow mustard. Place in the refrigerator overnight..
- The next day… Let the brisket come to room temperature. Meanwhile prepare your smoker and bring to temperature. I like it to be around 250 degrees..
- Place on smoker fat side up. Let the brisket smoke on low heat for about 3 hours. I'm not trying to cook at this point, just a good long smoke..
- When done smoking, place brisket in a large pan and add your favorite beer and cover. This will become your sauce at the end. Cover and cook in the oven at 225 degrees until done. The time until done will vary. An 8 pound brisket will take around another 6-7 hours in the oven. I cook mine until it jiggles like jello. Internal temperature of around 200 degrees..
- I know this might seem overcooked, but it's not. Let it rest until it comes to room temperature. Refrigerate it overnight. Then you can cut it and get nice slices. Note: After slicing cover well with all the leftover juice's from the pan. Message me with any questions. Enjoy.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food lee's hickory smoked whole beef brisket recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!