Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Spicy Green Curry with Tofu recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Green Curry with Tofu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Green Curry with Tofu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy green curry with tofu recipe. To make spicy green curry with tofu you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Green Curry with Tofu:
- Take 1 Tbsp of Canola Oil.
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Green Curry Paste.
- You need 3 Cups of Japanese Eggplant (Cut into 1in pieces).
- Take 1 Cup of Shelled Edamame.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Canned Chickpeas (Rinsed and Drained).
- Take 3 Cups of Green Beans (Trimmed and Halved).
- Prepare 2-12 oz of Blocks Firm Tofu (Cut into cubes).
- Provide 2.5 Cups of Unsweetened Coconut Milk.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- Take 2 Tbsp of Fish Sauce.
- Get 4 of Red Thai Chili Peppers (Sliced).
- Take 1 Cup of Fresh Cilantro.
Steps to make Spicy Green Curry with Tofu:
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, add the oil and curry paste. Cook, stirring often, until fragrant. About 3-5 minutes..
- Add the Eggplant, stir well, add 1 Cup water. Reduce heat to medium, cover, and cook until eggplant is just tender. About 10 minutes..
- Add the edamame, chickpeas, and green beans. Cover and cook until the green beans are tender. About 10 minutes..
- Add the tofu, coconut milk, brown sugar, fish sauce,and chiles. Summer, uncovered, until slightly thickened. About 20 minutes..
- Season to taste with salt. Cook until the curry is thickened. About 10 minutes. Serve topped with Cilantro..
- 679 Calories, 27g protein, 53g carbs (10g fiber), 41 g fat..
Serve over brown rice; top with basil. Heat the avocado oil in a skillet on medium-high heat. Tofu – A great meatless option for this Panang Curry Dish. Buy the extra-firm variety for this recipe. Coconut Oil – To saute the veggies.; Onion – To add lots of zesty flavor.; Green, Yellow, and Red Bell Pepper – Taste the rainbow!
If you find this Spicy Green Curry with Tofu recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.