Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Egg White Fajita recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg White Fajita recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
For the most part, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and need to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly nutritious and good for us to eat. Some foods really do improve your mood when you consume them. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
It’s not hard to drive away your bad mood when you consume grains. Quinoa, barley, millet, etc are great at helping you feel better. They fill you up better and that can help elevate your moods also. Feeling hungry can truly make you feel terrible! These grains can elevate your mood as it’s easy for your body to digest them. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps bring up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, improves your mood.
You can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are bad for you so you can feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to egg white fajita recipe. You can have egg white fajita using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Egg White Fajita:
- Use 1/2 of avocado.
- Get of Ham or Bacon or Salmon.
- Get of Cheese.
- Take 1 of tortillas (Big ones).
- Use 2 of egg white or 3 egg white if small.
Instructions to make Egg White Fajita:
- Pour the egg white in the fryer pan with little bit of olive oil (add salt; pepper) Cover it for a while whilst it cooks.
- Once is fully cooked put the cheese, bacon or salmon or ham on the center of the cooked egg white (add any sauce you like).
- Fold the egg white, covering the ingredients you have put on it, creating like a ball of egg white..
- Turn the ball/circle of egg white around so it seals properly.
- Grab the avocado and smash it and put a little bit in the tortilla; just in the center.
- Grab the egg white ball and place it on the center or the tortilla, right on top of the avocado you just put there.
- Fold the tortilla just like you folded the egg white in the fryer pan and place it in the fryer pan for a while so the cheese melts even more.
- You are done! Eat and enjoy 💜.
This is also super quick and easy to prepare for breakfast, lunch or dinner! We love diced peppers and onions in our scrambled eggs. We've even put pepper and onion scrambled eggs in a tortilla for a breakfast burrito. But, one morning (over hard-boiled eggs, of all things) the inspiration struck to spice those peppers and onions fajita-style and turn the whole thing into a quick, protein packed, fajita meal. Pour in egg mixture and stir to combine.
If you find this Egg White Fajita recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.