Southern Smoked Brisket.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, southern smoked brisket. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Southern Smoked Brisket is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Southern Smoked Brisket is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook southern smoked brisket using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Southern Smoked Brisket:
- Get 12 lb of Brisket.
- Take 1 of Large multi rack smoker.
- Get 1 of Garlic Salt – evenly coat meat both side.
- Prepare 1 of Sea Salt – evenly coat.
- Take 1 of white pepper – evenly coat.
- Take 1 of worcestershire sauce – even coat.
- Get 1 of Caraway Seeds – even coat.
- Prepare 1 of thyme – even coat.
- Prepare 1 of basil – even coat.
- Get 2 of onion – sliced.
- Get 1 of Honey – even coat.
- Get 3 of of the 30 BEERS.
- Prepare 1 can of Dr. Pepper.
- Make ready 1 of meat injector.
- Get 1 of Red oak.
- Prepare 1 of Pecan Wood.
- Take 30 of Pack of BEERS & some good friends, a couple neighbors, the dude walking by the house.
Instructions to make Southern Smoked Brisket:
- Cut brisket in half only if you have to. I had to..
- Add all ingredients, cover and let rest for 24 hours. Use the meat injector and inject Dr. Pepper into the Brisket..
- After marinating for 24 hours, make sure your smoker is up to temp. 275°, but no more then 300°.
- You will be smoking this Brisket for 12+ hours. Start cooking your Brisket @ 7 am so you can eat by 7 pm..
- Save the juice from your marinade to pour over your Brisket. Once you have used up the juice, use BEER..
- My smokers smoke stack was in the top middle. I could pour the juice right down the stack on the meat. The steam would come up and I would shut the smoke stack off, trapping everything. With this type of smoker, you do not lose your heat. You want to maintain 275°-300°..
- After 12+ hours of smoking, make sure the core of the meat is at 160° or above..
- Eat and be Fat & Happy.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food southern smoked brisket recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!