Easy Chicken Ramen (w/ leftovers!).
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, easy chicken ramen (w/ leftovers!). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Chicken Ramen (w/ leftovers!) is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Easy Chicken Ramen (w/ leftovers!) is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy chicken ramen (w/ leftovers!) using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Chicken Ramen (w/ leftovers!):
- Prepare of Soft boiled eggs.
- Make ready 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of soy sauce.
- Take 1/4 cup of rice vinegar.
- Get 1/3 cup of water.
- Take 1-2 tbsp of chilli garlic sauce.
- Prepare of Noodles.
- Make ready 10 oz of packaged Chinese noodles of your choice.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Broth.
- Make ready 2 of chicken breasts.
- Take 1 of thinly sliced onion.
- Take 2 of thinly sliced green onions.
- Make ready 4 cloves of minced garlic.
- Get 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare of Remaining egg marinade mixture.
- Get of Garnish.
- Make ready 1 of green onion.
- Get of Sesame seeds.
- Take of Chilli garlic sauce.
Instructions to make Easy Chicken Ramen (w/ leftovers!):
- Boil eggs lightly for 7 minutes. Make sure water is just barely boiling. While boiling, mix rice vinegar, soy sauce, chilli garlic sauce, and water together. Remove eggs and place in an ice bath for three minutes. Place eggs in sauce mixture..
- Cook noods according to package. Run under cold water, drain, and toss in oil..
- Heat vegetable and sesame oil on medium high heat. Add all onions and sauté for 5-7 minutes. Add garlic with some extra oil and cook for 1 minute. Add chicken broth. Remove eggs from marinade. Add the marinade to the broth. Bring to a simmer then add chicken breasts. Simmer chicken breasts for 15-20 mins until it reaches 165 degrees on the inside. Remove chicken and shred with two forks. Return to broth..
- Find a decently big soup bowl. Add noods. Add broth. Add egg. Top with green onions and sesame seeds. Add some more chilli garlic sauce if you are a spice queen. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food easy chicken ramen (w/ leftovers!) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!