Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai red curry with pumpkin 🎃 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai red curry with pumpkin 🎃 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re constantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out some small changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. Even more important than wholly altering your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai red curry with pumpkin 🎃 recipe. To cook thai red curry with pumpkin 🎃 you need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai red curry with pumpkin 🎃:
- Provide 200-250 g of cut up pumpkin or butternut squash.
- Get 1 tbsp of Thai red curry paste.
- Use 1/2 tin of coconut milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of palm sugar or brown sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of fishsauce.
- Prepare 1 handful of Thai basil (or any basil you can get hold of).
- Provide 100 g of chicken, sliced in strips.
- You need 1 of big red chilli, slices.
- Get 1 handful of green bean.
- Prepare of You can also use any seasonal vegetable ie courgette, baby sweet corn, aubergine, carrot.
Instructions to make Thai red curry with pumpkin 🎃:
- Cut up my not quite perfect pumpkin 🎃 into quarters and use only a quarter of the pumpkin fresh. Cut the skin off with sharp knife and use spoon to scoop off the seed. Cut into small chunk size..
- Turn your hop on medium heat. Add about 2-3 tbsp of coconut milk in a saucepan (try to scoop the thick part in) stir well and once coconut milk start bubbling up, add red curry paste and mix well..
- Once you see the oil seperated from the curry paste and coconut milk (around after 2-3 mins) add your chicken in and stir well. Add pumpkin in and also mix well. Add the rest of coconut milk in and mix well..
- Seasoning with fishsauce and palm sugar..
- Add green beans (or any prefer Veggies in). Let them cook for about 15-20 min. Stir them well. If your curry look a little thick add some water (about 5-8tbsp). Taste your curry, it should be spicy, sweet and salty, you can add more fishsauce and sugar if prefer at this stage..
- Add red chilli and basil, quick stir and turn the heat off..
- So delicious with Thai jasmine rice..
Vegan Thai Pumpkin Red Curry is a delicious dish to satisfy those curry cravings. Super flavorful, Vegan one-pot curry made with red curry paste, coconut milk, pumpkin and other veggies. Easy to make in the Instant Pot or Pressure Cooker. Enjoy with jasmine rice or coconut rice for a perfect meal! And pumpkin actually works really well in this red curry, giving it a subtle sweetness that complements its inherent spiciness and the fragrance of the lime leaves and basil really well.
If you find this Thai red curry with pumpkin 🎃 recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.