Autumn Pear Bread.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, autumn pear bread. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Autumn Pear Bread is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Autumn Pear Bread is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook autumn pear bread using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Autumn Pear Bread:
- Take 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/8 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of butter or margarine.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Take 1/4 cup of buttermilk.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 1 cup of finely chopped peeled ripe pears.
Steps to make Autumn Pear Bread:
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, & nutmeg. Cut in butter until it resembles coarse crumbs..
- In a small bowl, beat eggs, buttermilk, & vanilla. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened..
- Fold in pears..
- Pour into greased 9×5 inch loaf pan..
- Bake at 350 for 55-60 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean..
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes. Remove from pan. Slice & Serve immediately..
- Tip # 1: You can use gluten-free flour cup for cup. The kind I use is a mixture I found on Pinterest. The ratio is 1 cup corn flour to 1 cup Brown rice flour to 1 cup cornstarch. I use it just like regular flour in most recipes. Without adjustments in measurements..
- Tip #2: You can make dairy free buttermilk, by using soy milk (or your favorite kind of milk). First add 1/4 tbsp of white vinegar or lemon juice to the measuring cup. Then add enough milk (of your choice) to reach 1/4 cup. Stir. Let sit for about 2 minutes. Then it's ready to use. The ratio is 1 tbsp vinegar/lemon juice per 1 cup of milk..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food autumn pear bread recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!