Eggs in Chili Sauce (Telur Balado).
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, eggs in chili sauce (telur balado). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Eggs in Chili Sauce (Telur Balado) is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Eggs in Chili Sauce (Telur Balado) is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have eggs in chili sauce (telur balado) using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Eggs in Chili Sauce (Telur Balado):
- Get 4 of fresh red cayenne or fresno chili pepper, seeded. If they are too spicy, you can replace them with 2 small red bell pepper, seeded.
- Prepare 1 of red thai chili (optional).
- Make ready 6 of shallots.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 can (14.5 oz) of diced tomato in juice, drained.
- Make ready 1 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground white pepper.
- Make ready 1 of bayleaf.
- Take 4 of kaffir lime leaves, thinly sliced (optional).
- Make ready 100 ml of water.
- Take 8 of over easy/sunny side up eggs (most Indonesian use hard boiled eggs).
Instructions to make Eggs in Chili Sauce (Telur Balado):
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor except bayleaf, kaffir lime leaves and eggs, blend into a paste..
- Heat 2 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Pour the spice mixture into the skillet. Stir the bayleaf and kaffir lime leaves. Reduce heat to medium-low, add water. Stirring occasionally and let it simmer until fragrant and the sauce becomes thicker and the colour turns darker. Adjust salt and sugar as needed..
- Add the eggs to the sauce, turning to coat. Cook until the sauce is thickened. Serve with cooked rice..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food eggs in chili sauce (telur balado) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!