Espresso Smoked Brisket.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, espresso smoked brisket. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Espresso Smoked Brisket is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Espresso Smoked Brisket is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook espresso smoked brisket using 27 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Espresso Smoked Brisket:
- Get 1 each of 3-4 Pound Beef Brisket Flat.
- Prepare of Dry Rub.
- Get 4 tbsp of Ground Espresso Beans.
- Get 2 tbsp of Dark Brown Sugar.
- Take 2 tbsp of Paprika.
- Take 1 tbsp of Granulated Garlic.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Dark Chili Powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of Kosher Salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dried Basil.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of Ketchup.
- Take 1/2 cup of Coffee, Brewed Double Strong.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Red Wine Vinegar.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Get 1 cup of Dark Brown Sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of Granulated Garlic.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Granulated Onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dark Chili Powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cocoa Powder, Unsweetened.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Honey-Dijon Mustard.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Beer, Dark Lager or Similar.
Instructions to make Espresso Smoked Brisket:
- Combine all dry rub ingredients in a bowl, and mix together thouroughly to remove any lumps..
- Apply dry rub to all sides of brisket flat, generously. Place in an airtight container and place in refrigerator for at least 1 hour and up to overnight..
- When the meat is ready, lay out a grill or smoker for indirect smoking..
- Add wood chips or chunks to the coals, and replinish for the first 2 hours whenever the smoke dies out..
- Place meat on grill, over a drip pan, and cook at a temperature of 225°-250°F until it reaches an internal temperature of 170°F..
- To make the sauce:.
- While the brisket is smoking, combine all ingredients in a small sauce pan, and whisk together thouroughly..
- Place on the stove, over medium heat until sauce comes to a boil..
- Lower heat and continue to simmer for approximately 30 minutes, until flavors have combined, and the sauce thickens somewhat..
- When meat has reached an internal temperature of 170°F, brush the sauce onto the brisket..
- Continue saucing brisket periodically (every 15-20 minutes) until meat reaches an internal temperature of 200°-205°F..
- Remove brisket from the smoker, and allow to rest for at least 20 minutes before slicing..
- Serve with more of the coffee BBQ sauce on or bun or just on your plate. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food espresso smoked brisket recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!