Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Oatmeal-egg white Protein pancakes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Oatmeal-egg white Protein pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oatmeal-egg white Protein pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Most of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are not good and must be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be super nourishing and good for you. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, may boost your mood. If you seem to feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Grains can be excellent for fighting a bad mood. Quinoa, barley, millet, etc are great at helping you have a happier mood. They can help you feel full for longer as well, helping you feel better. Feeling hungry can be terrible! The reason these grains can improve your mood is that they are not difficult for your stomach to digest. You digest them more quickly than other things which can help increase your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel more pleasant, mood wise.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oatmeal-egg white protein pancakes recipe. You can have oatmeal-egg white protein pancakes using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Oatmeal-egg white Protein pancakes:
- Get 1/2 cup of Oats.
- Use 2 of Egg whites.
- Get 2 tbsp of Cottage cheese.
- Get 2 of Ripe bananas.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of baking soda.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare As Required of Cream cheese.
- Prepare As required of Honey.
- Prepare 1 bowl of Chopped fruits.
Steps to make Oatmeal-egg white Protein pancakes:
- Mash the banana to make it a purée. Pulse the oats to a fine powder. Separate the egg whites[yolk can be used for baking purposes] and whisk thoroughly..
- Mix all the ingredients[except for garnish] to obtain a smooth batter..
- Add salt, baking soda and let it rest for 10 mins..
- Mix and pour the batter on a greased medium-hot pan. As soon as the bubbles start appearing, flip the pancake.Cook well on both sides..
- Meanwhile, mix the chopped fruits and chia seeds in honey, lime juice syrup. Between each pancake slurp a layer of cheese cream[optional].Place the fruits and pour the syrup generously over the pancakes and relish each bite!.
Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Top with all-natural peanut or almond butter, or sugar-free maple syrup. She uses protein powder, though, and all egg whites without a whole egg. I don't personally care for the added flavorings and ingredients found in a lot of protein powders and I was almost out of my pure whey protein powder when I started making the pancakes, so I substituted cottage cheese and never looked back. I love how moist the cottage cheese makes these!
If you find this Oatmeal-egg white Protein pancakes recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.