Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Red Coconut Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Red Coconut Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food as it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One heart-healthy option that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai red coconut curry recipe. You can cook thai red coconut curry using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Red Coconut Curry:
- Provide 3 Cloves of Garlic.
- You need 1 of Large Piece of Ginger.
- You need 1 Stalk of Lemongrass.
- Prepare 3 of Red Chillies.
- Take 2 Tablespoons of Olive oil.
- Prepare 60 g of Thai Red Curry Paste.
- Get 2 Tablespoons of Fish Sauce.
- Provide 1 Can of Coconut Cream.
- Provide 500 g of Chicken Fillets.
- Provide 125 g of Sugar Snap Peas.
- Take 1 Tablespoon of Lime Juice.
- Take Handful of Fresh Coriander.
- Take To taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Pepper.
- Prepare As needed of Basmati Rice.
Steps to make Thai Red Coconut Curry:
- Roughly chop garlic, ginger and chillies..
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add chopped garlic, ginger and chillies, as well as the lemongrass. Saute until fragrant..
- Add curry paste and saute another 3-5 minutes over low heat..
- Cut chicken into cubes and season with salt and pepper. Add to pan..
- As soon as chicken is browned a bit, add fish sauce (I know it smells horrible but it makes all the difference) and coconut cream. Allow to simmer on low-medium heat until chicken is cooked through and sauce has started to reduce..
- Optional: I found this little jar of roasted chilli paste and adder about a teaspoon. Really gave my sauce another layer of flavour. It smells amazing..
- Season to taste, remove lemongrass and add sugar snap peas. Stir through the lime juice..
- Serve with basmati rice and fresh coriander. (And a dollop of plain yogurt if the is too much!).
Thai Red Curry inspired coconut chicken – chicken pieces swimming in a rich, coconut sauce with blended up herbs and spices and sliced red bell pepper. You can make your own homemade curry paste if you're feeling adventurous, or I normally just use Thai Kitchen brand. For Yellow Coconut Curry: Either simply omit the optional curry paste in the recipe below, or use this mild Yellow Curry Recipe instead. A few months ago I made Sweet Potato and Chickpea Coconut Curry and since then have fallen in love with all things Thai curry. An easy recipe for Coconut Curry Shrimp with Red Thai Coconut Milk curry.
If you find this Thai Red Coconut Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.