Oven – Smoked Beef Tenderloin. Oven-seared beef tenderloin steaks are topped with a rich, creamy sauce with beef stock and fresh herbs. Reviews for: Photos of Oven-Seared Beef Tenderloin with Herb Pan Sauce. The Traeger Smoker is being used as an outdoor convection oven, with a hint of smoke flavor.
Smoke tenderloin, covered with smoker lid, until a thermometer inserted in. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and fit a wire rack inside. Remove tenderloin from marinade and pat dry with.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, oven – smoked beef tenderloin. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Oven-seared beef tenderloin steaks are topped with a rich, creamy sauce with beef stock and fresh herbs. Reviews for: Photos of Oven-Seared Beef Tenderloin with Herb Pan Sauce. The Traeger Smoker is being used as an outdoor convection oven, with a hint of smoke flavor.
Oven – Smoked Beef Tenderloin is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Oven – Smoked Beef Tenderloin is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have oven – smoked beef tenderloin using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Oven – Smoked Beef Tenderloin:
- Prepare 1 of beef tenderloin or brisket.
- Make ready of Dry Ingredients.
- Take 2 tbsp of dark brown sugar.
- Get 2 tbsp of salt.
- Get 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of paprika.
- Get 1 tbsp of cayenne.
- Get 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Make ready 2 tsp of dry mustard.
- Make ready of Liquid Ingredients.
- Get 1 each of bottle of dry red wine such as cabernet sauvignon.
- Take 5 tbsp of liquid smoke.
- Get 2 each of wine bottles of water.
Beef Tenderloin is the perfect cut for any celebration or special occasion meal. This is the piece of meat that filet mignon comes from so you know it's Beef tenderloin doesn't require much in the way of spicing or sauces because the meat shines on its own. Yes, it's expensive, but it's quick and easy to prepare, and it brings most beef addicts to immediate intoxication. Cooking beef tenderloin in the oven requires minimal prep work and takes less than one hour.
Instructions to make Oven – Smoked Beef Tenderloin:
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl. Rub mixture onto meat. Use plastic wrap to tightly wrap the meat and then place in large Ziploc bag. (The meat can then be put in the freezer to be used for later if you like. I usually do two tenderloins at a time; one for now and one for the freezer.).
- Allow to sit in the refrigerator for at least 2 days. (One week is the ideal time! ) More than a week and the meat will go bad!.
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Take meat out of refrigerator and allow to come to room temperature (about 30 minutes)..
- Place your oven racks in the middle very close together. On the bottom rack, place a large shallow pan. Add 1 TBL of liquid smoke, 1/4 bottle of wine and enough water to make about 1 inch of liquid in the pan..
- Place the meat directly on the top rack over the pan of liquid..
- Smoke for 1 1/2 hours per pound. Every 45 minutes or so check the pan of liquid. As the liquid evaporates, you will need to add more water, wine and liquid smoke. THERE MUST ALWAYS BE LIQUID IN THE PAN! Avoid constantly opening the oven..
- The internal temperature of the meat should be 180°F. When finished, let the meat rest 15 minutes..
- Slice and serve hot!.
- Additional Note: You can use this same recipe in an outdoor smoker, just substitute wood chips for the liquid smoke..
This tender cut will melt in your mouth and wow your guests. Cooking a tenderloin roast in the oven is easy due to the tenderness of the meat. Tougher cuts, such as the shoulder roast or top round, take hours to cook and require extensive prep work. First, trim any visible fat and silverskin with a thin, flexible knife. If you're using a whole beef tenderloin recipe, cut it.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food oven – smoked beef tenderloin recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!