Vegetable cutlets. Veg cutlet recipe – Simple, easy and delicious vegetable cutlet that can be served for a Evening snack with a chutney or dip. A green chutney or a Schezwan sauce goes best with these. Vegetable Cutlet – Crispy Street Style Evening Snack Recipe – CookingShooking.
These are great as an appetizer, afternoon snack with tea, or as a side dish with dinner. Vegetable Cutlets, with step by step phots + video. See more ideas about Vegetable cutlets, Recipes, Cooking recipes.
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, vegetable cutlets. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Veg cutlet recipe – Simple, easy and delicious vegetable cutlet that can be served for a Evening snack with a chutney or dip. A green chutney or a Schezwan sauce goes best with these. Vegetable Cutlet – Crispy Street Style Evening Snack Recipe – CookingShooking.
Vegetable cutlets is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Vegetable cutlets is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vegetable cutlets using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable cutlets:
- Prepare of Pani as required.
- Get 1/2 cup of Matar.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of Aloo (Potatoes) boiled.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Shimla mirch chopped.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Hari mirch chopped.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Garlic paste.
- Get 2-3 tbsp of Fresh coriander chopped.
- Prepare 1 sachet of Knorr chicken powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Red chilli crushed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Zeera roasted & crushed.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt or to taste.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Red chilli powder or to taste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Get 1/2 cup of Maida.
- Make ready 2 of egg beats.
- Take 1 cup of bread crumb.
- Make ready of Cooking oil for frying.
Vegetable Cutlet, a delectable combination of mashed potato and green vegetables, is a crisp out side, soft inside Indian potato. Reviews for: Photos of Vegetable Cutlets. Learn how to make tasty vegetable cutlets at home with mix boiled vegetables. Vegetable Cutlet is a delicious snack made with mix boiled vegetables. this crispy and tasty veg cutlet can be made as a evening snack and best to serve them hot with tomato ketchup and green chutney.
Steps to make Vegetable cutlets:
- In pot,add water,place strainer and heat it. Add peas boil for 3-4 minutes. In bowl,add potatoes and mash well with the help of the masher..
- Add boiled vegetables,capsicum,green chilli,garlic paste,fresh coriander,chicken powder,garam masala powder,red chilli crushed,cumin powder,salt,red chilli powder,coriander powder and mix well..
- Grease hands with oil,taka a mixture and make cutlets of equal sizes then roll dip into all-purpose flour and dip egg better..
- In frying pan,add cooking oil and fry cutlets until golden.now vegetable cutlets ready serve with ketchup..
To make vegetable cutlets we need very few ingredients and mixed vegetables. Arrange the prepared cutlets in a greased baking tray. Veg cutlets or Vegetable cutlet recipe made with mixed vegetables, potato and paneer. Mixed Vegetable Cutlets popularly known as mix veg cutlets are perfect teatime snack. Vegetable Cutlet Recipe, Vegetables Cutlet Pakoda , How To Make Vegetable Cutlet Recipe.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food vegetable cutlets recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!