Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Creamy Potato, Bacon & Leek Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Potato, Bacon & Leek Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Potato, Bacon & Leek Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Run the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Most people will decide to be idle and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy potato, bacon & leek soup recipe. You can cook creamy potato, bacon & leek soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy Potato, Bacon & Leek Soup:
- You need of to large potatoes, peeled and chopped.
- Provide of Enough water to cover spuds in pot and a packet of chicken noodle soup mix (or use around 1.5L chicken stock instead of water).
- Prepare of Leek, washed and sliced.
- Prepare of Rasher bacon, chopped.
- You need of Fresh thyme leaves.
- Take of Sour cream.
- Prepare of Sea salt and cracked black pepper to taste.
- Take of Fresh grated Parmesan to serve.
Steps to make Creamy Potato, Bacon & Leek Soup:
- Boil potatoes in water, thyme, salt and pepper and soup mix until soft..
- Meanwhile- fry bacon until you've got some nice colour..
- Remove bacon and add leek to bacon fat. Fry until soft and add leek and bacon to spuds..
- Add cream, take off heat and blend with a stick blender until smoothish and well combined..
- Sprinkle of fresh thyme leaves and grated Parmesan and you are rocking and rolling! Enjoy!.
The scalloped potatoes are baked with a creamy onion and bacon sauce. Combine potatoes, broth, and water in a large pot. All Reviews for Dairy-Free Creamy Potato Soup with Bacon. Everyone loves this popular creamy cheddar potato soup with bacon. It's the best homemade This is the ultimate comforting and creamy potato soup loaded with extra crispy bacon, shredded sharp.
If you find this Creamy Potato, Bacon & Leek Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.