Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect My Leek, Potato & Onion Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Leek, Potato & Onion Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Leek, Potato & Onion Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Water is the best beverage out there. Soda and coffee, when ingested in small amounts, aren’t that bad. Using them for your sole source of hydration, however, is dumb. When you decide on water over other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthy and hydrated. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Productive weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water ingestion.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my leek, potato & onion soup recipe. You can cook my leek, potato & onion soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook My Leek, Potato & Onion Soup:
- Get 1 of full length Leek chopped.
- Prepare 6 of medium new Potatoes chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 of of a medium white onion chopped.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cracked Black Pepper.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Cumin.
- Take 1/2 tsp of dried Basil.
- Use 1 of dried Veg Stock.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black cracked pepper.
- Prepare 3 tbls of Double Cream.
- Take 1 tbls of Woresester sauce.
- Prepare 1 pinch of chia seeds in each bowl. Or fresh Parsley.
Steps to make My Leek, Potato & Onion Soup:
- Add all the ingredients into a saucepan with 1+1/2 pints water. except the cream, dried veg stock, all cut up and ready. When adding the new potatoes leave the skin as the goodness ir in there just a quick rinse first..
- Basil and veg stock cube.
- Then add veg stock crumble it in. Stir and then simmer for 20 minutes stirring often. Next add to a blender and blend until smooth it will be thick so add 3/4 of 1 pint of boiled water and blend again until all mixed and smooth.
- Next add back to the saucepan add the double cream stir in then add 1 tbls worsester sauce and stir. Bring to the boil then serve. Sprinkle some chia seeds in the middle and serve..
My vegan leek & potato pie is perfect for warming up the whole family after a day in the worst of the winter weather. This is the kind of soup that is so simple to make yet tastes like you really know your way around the kitchen. I always think of my childhood when I make potato leek soup. Buttery, creamy, and made oh-so fragrant with the help of thyme and chives, this potato leek soup is the perfect companion to any cold. This easy potato leek soup is one of my family's favorite, the flavor of leek blended with potato's texture Potato Leek Soup.
If you find this My Leek, Potato & Onion Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.