Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Shrimps in Thai Red Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shrimps in Thai Red Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimps in Thai Red Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are numerous diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
You can get results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to go back to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimps in thai red curry recipe. To make shrimps in thai red curry you only need 31 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimps in Thai Red Curry:
- Take of Ingredients for Thai Red curry paste:.
- You need 1 of medium Onion (roughly chopped).
- Take 6-8 of dry Red chillies (seeds removed preferably).
- Take 1" of piece Ginger – chopped.
- Take 8 of Garlic cloves (skinned).
- You need 1 of Lemon rind (grated).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Take 2 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Turmeric.
- Provide 1 tsp of Salt.
- Take of Ingredients for Red curry :.
- Get 200 gm of cleaned and washed Prawns/ Shrimps.
- You need 1 cup of Cauliflower florets.
- Take 10-15 of French Beans – cut into 2 inch pieces.
- You need 1 of medium Carrot – cut into roundels.
- Prepare 1cup of thick Coconut milk.
- Take 2 tbsp of Thai Red Curry Paste.
- Get 2 tbsp of cooking Oil.
- Use 1 tbsp of Fish Sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of Salt (or as required).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Pepper powder.
- Take 1 tsp of sugar.
- Provide of Ingredients for Corn-Capsicum Buttered Rice :.
- You need 3 cups of cooked rice.
- Use 2 tbsp of salted butter.
- Provide 1tsp of Garlic – chopped finely.
- Get 1/2 cup of Corn kernels – boiled.
- Prepare 1 of small Green Capsicum – chopped into small pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Pepper powder.
Instructions to make Shrimps in Thai Red Curry:
- Thai Red Curry Paste – Combine all the ingredients given under the Thai Red curry paste in a Mixer-Grinder. Add a little water and grind to a smooth paste. You can mix 2 tbsp of cooking oil into the paste and store it in a glass jar in the refrigerator, and use when required. Remains good upto a month..
- Thai Red Curry – Heat oil in a deep pan, add Thai Red curry paste, and stir fry for 2 mins. Add cauliflower, French beans, and carrots. Mix well to coat with curry paste and fry for 2-3 mins till the vegetable get a nice colour. Add the Shrimps and stir fry for 2 mins till they turn pink in colour. Reduce flame, add coconut milk, and mix well. (add ½ cup water if required). Bring to a boil on medium flame, add Sugar, and simmer for 5-7 mins on slow flame..
- Buttered Rice – Heat butter in a pan. Add chopped garlic and fry for a minute. Add corn and capsicum pieces and toss for 2 minutes. Add the cooked rice, salt and pepper. Mix well and stir fry for another 2 minutes..
- Plating – Spoon the rice into a small bowl. Invert angd place it on a serving plate. Pour the Thai Red curry around the Rice..
I love Thai curries but am often disappointed when ordering them at restaurants as they tend to be too watery and soupy. An easy recipe for Coconut Curry Shrimp with Red Thai Coconut Milk curry. It is a speedy fix for any day chili night dinner. Gluten free, Low-fat with lean-protein, and Dairy-free. Thai Kitchen® Red Curry Paste takes the guesswork out of creating this restaurant-inspired dish.
If you find this Shrimps in Thai Red Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.