Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Leek, Potato and Spinach soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Leek, Potato and Spinach soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Leek, Potato and Spinach soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Be sensible when you do your grocery shopping. Making good decisions when buying groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and cook what you have on hand. Fill your cabinets with wholesome foods. This way, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to leek, potato and spinach soup recipe. You can cook leek, potato and spinach soup using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Leek, Potato and Spinach soup:
- You need of leeks.
- You need of potatoes (maris piper/ king edwards).
- Take of butter.
- Prepare of white onion.
- Use of garlic.
- You need of boiling stock (vegetable or chicken).
- Prepare of Large handful of spinach.
- Get of creme fraiche.
Instructions to make Leek, Potato and Spinach soup:
- Prepare the veg- cut off the roots and dark green tops of the leeks and slice them, finely slice the onion, chop the garlic cloves..
- Wash the potatoes and slice finely.
- Heat the butter in a large pan, medium heat, when foaming add the onion and garlic. Soften for a few minutes.
- Add the leeks and season with salt, stir well and put the lid on the pan. Cook over a medium heat for 8 minutes.
- Add the potatoes and stock to the leeks, bring to boil and cover for 10-12 minutes until the potatoes are tender.
- Stir in the spinach until it has wilted.
- Blitz the soup in a blender, season to taste.
- Serve with a spoonful of creme fraiche and some crusty bread and butter..
Here what you need: Leeks – essential for a LEEK soup!! 😂 Though if you are desperate to make this an leeks are obscenely expensive / you. Potato Leek Soup is a classic! Nothing's better than a bowl of hearty potato soup on a chilly day. Serve the soup as the starter to a steak dinner (steak and potatoes, right?), or roasted chicken. The soup would go well with a side of greens (such as kale, chard, or spinach), and/or a.
If you find this Leek, Potato and Spinach soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.