Tomato and basil grilled cheese sandwich. This soup is a rustic tomato basil soup that let's you enjoy each ingredient and its textures. It's not blended because although I know that's what's popular with the tomato soup crowds, the truth is I just don't cook like that at home. So now, the grilled cheese sandwich… holy moly, cheesy and lovely.
Sprinkle dried basil and salt and pepper to taste. This grilled cheese with tomato is one of the best grilled cheese recipes out there, featuring roasted tomatoes, tomato mayo, basil, and melty mozzarella. This grilled cheese sandwich version is quick and easy to prepare.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, tomato and basil grilled cheese sandwich. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Tomato and basil grilled cheese sandwich is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Tomato and basil grilled cheese sandwich is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
This soup is a rustic tomato basil soup that let's you enjoy each ingredient and its textures. It's not blended because although I know that's what's popular with the tomato soup crowds, the truth is I just don't cook like that at home. So now, the grilled cheese sandwich… holy moly, cheesy and lovely.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook tomato and basil grilled cheese sandwich using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tomato and basil grilled cheese sandwich:
- Make ready 4 slices of sandwich bread (any I used brown bread).
- Make ready 1 of ripe large tomato.
- Make ready 1 sprig of fresh basil.
- Get 1 of little bit of cheddar and cream cheese.
- Get To taste of pepper & salt.
- Make ready of Some jalapenos (optional).
- Make ready 1 tbsp of softened Butter.
It is just like making a simple grilled Swiss cheese sandwich. Arrange the cheese, embutido, basil, and tomato over a slice of white bread. Top with the remaining slice to form sandwich. Melt half of the butter in medium-sized pan.
Steps to make Tomato and basil grilled cheese sandwich:
- First of all slice your tomatoes and put them aside.
- When done, apply butter on both sides of the breads and once done flip the sides from which the buttered side is facing down this is called "buttered side down".
- Then add on your cheeses, tomatoes, basil, jalapenos, salt and pepper at the end. Close your sandwich with the other bread slice with buttered side up and grill it on grill pan until cheese melts(turning the sides continuously).
- Finally take the sanwiches of grill pan, place on plate, cut triangles and serve!!!.
A simple, store cupboard Tomato Basil Soup recipe, paired with a delicious Pesto Grilled Cheese Sandwich. I used a combination of two cans of the Cirio Datterini tinned tomatoes and a can of the Cirio Pomodorini tomatoes for this Tomato Basil Soup. Salty bacon, juicy tomatoes and flavourful basil take this grilled cheese to a whole other level. How is it that the entire month of April nearly passed by without me knowing that April is Grilled Cheese Sandwich Month? Now I don't have a TV, nor do I listen to the radio, but I am on the internet ALL.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food tomato and basil grilled cheese sandwich recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!