Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai green chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai green chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
You can see results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. Even more important than totally modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
As you can see, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green chicken curry recipe. To cook thai green chicken curry you need 28 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai green chicken curry:
- Provide of Paste.
- Use 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Get Handful of fresh coriander- stalks and leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbspn of fish sauce (soy sauce will do if you can’t get fish sauce).
- Get 1 of lime – zest.
- Provide 1/2 of lime – juice.
- You need 1 of onions.
- Prepare 1 of spring onion.
- Provide 1 of thumb size piece of ginger.
- Provide 1 of thumb size piece of garlic.
- Provide 1 of large chilli – I used red but green good too.
- You need 1 of tspn ground coriander.
- Use 1 of tspn ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 piece of lemongrass or 1 teaspoon lemongrass paste.
- Use 1 tbspn of olive oil.
- Provide of Grind black pepper.
- Use of Curry.
- Use 500 g of chicken breast cut into chunks.
- Use 1 tin of coconut milk (400 milk).
- Prepare 1/4 tin of water – use coconut milk tin.
- Provide 1 tbspn of salt.
- Use of Fresh green veggies – I pre cooked fine green beans and tenderstem broccoli before adding them to the curry at the end. Any green veg will do.
- Take of Garnish.
- Get 1 of spring onion chopped small.
- Provide 1 of large red chilli for garnish.
- Provide 1 handful of coriander.
- Get of Lime wedge.
- Provide of Serve with Jasmin rice.
Instructions to make Thai green chicken curry:
- Blitz all the paste ingredients together till you get a smooth paste. Then fry the paste in a drizzle of olive oil for a couple of mins. Then add the chicken breast and cook for another few mins till brown..
- Then add the coconut milk, water and salt. Stir and simmer for 10/15 mins or so till fragrant and chicken is cooked through. Add cooked veggies the end and serve over Jasmin rice and garnish. Easy and yummy !!.
After you're finished cooking a pot of green curry, eat it along with freshly steamed rice. You're going to love this Thai green curry! If you follow this authentic Thai green curry recipe, and pound the green curry paste. If you love Thai food, I am sure you know Thai curries, named after the color of the curry paste used to make the curry, for examples: red curry and yellow curry. There are also Panang curry, Jungle curry, Massamam curry, etc.
If you find this Thai green chicken curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.