Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, pizza dough. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pizza Dough is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Pizza Dough is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pizza dough using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pizza Dough:
- Prepare 4 1/2 cup of All-Purpose Flour.
- Take 3 tsp of Kosher Salt.
- Make ready 2 tsp of Instant Yeast.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of sugar.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of Extra-Virgin Olive Oil.
- Take 15 oz of of Lukewarm Water (Heat 40 sec Microwave).
- Get 1 large of Stainless Steel Bowl.
- Take 1 of Food Processor or Mixer.
Steps to make Pizza Dough:
- Combine 4 cups flour, sugar, salt, and yeast in bowl of food Processor.
- Pulse 3 to 4 times until incorporated.
- Add Olive Oil and Water.
- Run food processor until mixture forms ball that rides around the bowl above the blade, about 15 seconds.
- Continue Processing 15 seconds longer.
- Transfer dough ball to lightly floured surface and knead once or twice by hand until smooth ball is formed..
- Divide dough into 3 even parts and place each in a covered quart-sized deli container or zip lock freezer bag..
- Place in refer and allow to rise at least one day, up to 5 hours.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food pizza dough recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!