Whole Wheat Pizza Dough.
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, whole wheat pizza dough. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Whole Wheat Pizza Dough is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Whole Wheat Pizza Dough is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have whole wheat pizza dough using 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Whole Wheat Pizza Dough:
- Make ready Utensils: of .
- Prepare of Dry Cup Measure.
- Prepare of 3/4 Cup Measure.
- Take of Liquid Cup Meaure.
- Get of 1/2 Teaspoon Measure.
- Take of Tablespoon Measure.
- Prepare of Large Mixing Bowl.
- Make ready of Wooden Spoon.
- Make ready of Standard Mixer with paddle and dough hook (helpful but not a must).
- Get of Plastic Wrap.
- Get of Hand Towels (also known to Chefs as "Side Towels").
- Make ready Final Dough: of .
- Get 1 Batch of Soaker (https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/259647-basic-soaker).
- Make ready 1 Batch of Biga (https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/256550-simple-biga).
- Make ready 7 Tablespoons of Whole Wheat Flour.
- Get 5/8 Teaspoon of Kosher Salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Teaspoons of Instant Yeast.
- Take 2 1/4 Teaspoons of Honey.
- Make ready 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
Instructions to make Whole Wheat Pizza Dough:
- In a stand mixer combine all ingredients, mix with paddle attachment on low speed for 1 minute..
- Switch to the hook and mix on medium-low speed for another 6 minutes..
- Divide the dough in 4 smaller balls..
- Coat them in olive oil. Set them in a tray and wrap the tray tightly. Let rise for 1 hour..
- Form the dough into a ball and let it rest on the table for 5 minutes..
- Then roll out using a little flour on the table to help keep from sticking..
- If you are daring, try tossing the dough for a more traditional/ rustic look. At his point the dough is done and ready. At this point you can cover with plastic wrap and freeze until ready to use or bake (time and temp below)..
- Feel free to add a sauce and or toppings on the pizza dough (prior to freezing and or baking)..
- Note: Preheat the oven at 450F. Then bake for 2 minutes and rotate 180 degrees for even baking. The pizza should take 5 to 8 minutes to bake depending on the amount of toppings. The bottom will be lightly tannish brown when done (link)..
- Link to Whole Wheat Pizza with Portobellos, Spinach and Feta Pizza recipe: https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/256549-whole-wheat-pizza-portobello-spinach-and-feta-cheese-pizza.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food whole wheat pizza dough recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!