3 Ingredient Dough Avo Pizza. Weight Watchers friendly three ingredient dough pizza to top your way for a quick, easy dinner. Homemade pizza dough made without yeast and using Greek yogurt instead is the secret ingredient in. Greek yogurt is the secret ingredient in this two-ingredient pizza crust recipe that is quick and easy to prepare.
Better yet, the dough can be made three days ahead and chilled. Classic homemade pizza recipe, including pizza dough and toppings, step-by-step instructions with photos. Did you know you can save this recipe and order the ingredients for same day delivery or pickup?
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, 3 ingredient dough avo pizza. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Weight Watchers friendly three ingredient dough pizza to top your way for a quick, easy dinner. Homemade pizza dough made without yeast and using Greek yogurt instead is the secret ingredient in. Greek yogurt is the secret ingredient in this two-ingredient pizza crust recipe that is quick and easy to prepare.
3 Ingredient Dough Avo Pizza is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. 3 Ingredient Dough Avo Pizza is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have 3 ingredient dough avo pizza using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make 3 Ingredient Dough Avo Pizza:
- Make ready 2 1/2 cups of self-raising flour.
- Take 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 cup of yoghurt.
- Prepare of Pizza Toppings.
- Take of Cubed avocado.
- Make ready slices of Tomato.
- Prepare slices of Red onion.
- Prepare of Cooked shredded chicken /leftover roast chicken.
- Make ready of Crumbled feta cheese.
- Take of Mozzarella cheese, grated.
With this insanely easy, three-ingredient pizza crust recipe, you can get all gourmet without kneading (haha, get it) to go out and buy yeast and wait two hours to let the dough rise. If you have all-purpose flour, baking powder, and… drum roll, please… The dough itself requires few ingredients and just a little bit of rising and rest time. While you wait for the dough to be ready, you can get to work prepping your tomato sauce, chopping fresh vegetables, or Making homemade pizza dough can sound like a lot of work, but it's so worth the bragging rights. Made from a handful of fresh and wholesome ingredients you know and love.
Steps to make 3 Ingredient Dough Avo Pizza:
- For the dough: in a large bowl add in flour and salt. Pour in the yoghurt and combine until you get a soft, smooth dough. If the dough is too wet, add in 1 tbsp of flour at a time until it's no longer sticky. If dough is too dry, adjust by adding 1 tbsp yoghurt at a time..
- Allow dough to rest for 15-20 minutes. Divide dough in half. Roll it out on a floured surface into 2 x large pizza bases..
- Par bake for 6-8 minutes at 180°C until puffed but not browned. Remove from oven. Smear with sauces of you choice..
- Add toppings to taste. Any pizza toppings will do, I have topped with chicken, red onion, tomato and avo cubes..
- Top with cheese. You can also sprinkle with mixed herbs or dried parsley before returning to the oven..
- Bake for 15 mins until lightly browned on the edges and cheese has melted..
This Weight Watchers Two Ingredient Pizza Dough is easy to make with self rising flour and Greek Yogurt. A yummy crust made with no yeast. You can also use it as pizza dough! Or pour it into a greased loaf pan and bake up a slice-able bread loaf. So much potential, I need to experiment….
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food 3 ingredient dough avo pizza recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!