Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Mike's Spicy Green Chilie Chicken Stew recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Spicy Green Chilie Chicken Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Spicy Green Chilie Chicken Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These kinds of modifications need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
Maybe the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. Perhaps the realization that an oven utilizes 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. When compared with your stove, you can make boiled water and also steamed vegetables faster, and use considerably less energy, by using countertop appliances. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. You get the highest energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
From the above it ought to be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. A lot of it is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's spicy green chilie chicken stew recipe. You can cook mike's spicy green chilie chicken stew using 32 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Spicy Green Chilie Chicken Stew:
- Use of ● For The Meat.
- Provide 1 of LG Rotisserie Chicken [shreaded from bone].
- Prepare of ● For The Canned Goods.
- Take 5 (14 oz) of Cans Chicken Broth.
- You need 1 (10 oz) of Can ROTELL Tomatoes.
- Provide 1 (1 Pound) of Can Tomatillos [drained – crushed].
- You need of ● For The Fresh Vegetables.
- Prepare 3 Pounds of Fresh Roasted Hatch Green Chilies [peeled – stems/seeds removed – chopped – reserve 1 pound – we used extra hot chiles].
- Get 1 of EX LG Vidalia Onion [chopped].
- Prepare 6 Cloves of Garlic [smashed – minced].
- Prepare 2 of EX LG Jalapeños [seeds/membranes removed – chopped].
- Provide 1 of LG Bunch Fresh Cilantro [leaves – chopped – add 1/2 initially – reserve other 1/2 for your finish & garnish].
- Get 1/2 Cup of Green Bell Peppers [chopped].
- Prepare 3 of LG Potatoes [peeled – chopped].
- Get of ● For The Spices.
- You need 3 tbsp of Ground Cumin [reserve 1 tbsp].
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Granulated Garlic Powder [reserve 1/2 tbsp].
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder [reserve 1/2 tbsp].
- You need 1 tbsp of Salt [or more to taste].
- Use 1/2 tsp of Celery Seed.
- You need 1 tsp of Green Chile Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Mexican Oregeno [crushed].
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Get of ● For The Finish.
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Mexican 3 Cheese [added last].
- You need of ● For The Sides & Garnishments.
- Provide of Sour Cream.
- Prepare of Shreaded Cheese.
- Take of Flour Tortillas.
- Prepare of Tortilla Chips.
- Prepare of Fresh Cilantro.
- Take of Queso Fresco Cheese.
Steps to make Mike's Spicy Green Chilie Chicken Stew:
- Strip chicken meat from bones and shread..
- Chop your vegetables. Add 1/2 Cilantro leaves and potatoes last..
- Canned goods needed. Add to pot with all seasonings..
- Simmer for 30 minutes..
- Add potatoes and simmer 20 minutes longer – or until potatoes are soft. In the last 5 minutes – add anything that says, "reserves." Except for cheese and cilantro..
- Turn off heat and allow stew to set for 10 minutes. Then, add cheese and reserved cilantro and mix..
- Serve hot with warm flour tortillas or, sturdy tortilla chips with cilantro, cheese and sour cream. Enjoy!.
Add your tomatoes on top of the chicken. Add the reduced salt chicken broth leaving a half inch below the lid. Creamy, spicy, comforting hatch green chile mac and cheese. This is essentially your classic mac and cheese with chopped fire roasted hatch green chiles stirred in for a bit of heat. You can get creative with the cheese – I went with a mix including pepper jack just so there was even more heat.
If you find this Mike's Spicy Green Chilie Chicken Stew recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.