Whole wheat chicken burritos. Juicy, cheesy, flavour loaded chicken burrito filling keeps everything together as you munch your way through. Eat some now, freeze some for later – you can even reheat from Dunking Sauce for Burrito. You'll find the filling for these Chicken Burritos is juicier than most, thanks to the refried beans.
I add in whatever veggies I have, and these delicious wraps always turn out delicious. I used whole wheat (not organic) tortillas because that is all that is available where I live. For best chicken burrito experience, you have to use pliable and soft large tortillas.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, whole wheat chicken burritos. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Juicy, cheesy, flavour loaded chicken burrito filling keeps everything together as you munch your way through. Eat some now, freeze some for later – you can even reheat from Dunking Sauce for Burrito. You'll find the filling for these Chicken Burritos is juicier than most, thanks to the refried beans.
Whole wheat chicken burritos is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Whole wheat chicken burritos is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have whole wheat chicken burritos using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Whole wheat chicken burritos:
- Prepare pieces of Boneless chicken cut into small.
- Make ready of Chopped onions and tomatoes.
- Get of Italian seasoning.
- Get of Chilli powder.
- Take of Wheat flour.
- Take of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare of Rice.
- Prepare of Butter.
Our healthy chicken burrito recipe is quick and easy to make at home. Burritos are a take-out go-to because not only are they delicious, but they are fast to make and highly portable, and easy to scarf down quickly as your lunch break draws to a close. Learn how to cook the whole grain like a pro! These burritos are something of a Tex-Mex wonder: tangy barbecue sauce, some roast chicken (or rotisserie chicken) and vegetables, all I didn't think of it until after eating but in order to cut out more calories I could have just ate it as a lettuce wrap in the romaine instead of the whole wheat wrap.
Instructions to make Whole wheat chicken burritos:
- To make boiled rice, saute some cumin seeds in butter. Add rice and saute for a minute. Pour required amount of water. Cover and cook till it is done..
- To make whole wheat bread, knead the flour with water and some salt untill the dough turns out soft. You can make the breads on the cast iron skillet..
- To prepare chicken curry, saute onions, chicken and tomatoes. Add some salt, Italian seasoning and chilli powder. Cover and cook till it's done. Finally add some chopped cilantro and give it a mix. To make it even more delicious add any cooked beans of your choice..
- Spread some rice over the wheat bread and add some curry over it. If you want it to be cheesy you can add any cheese of your choice. Put some lettuce and roll the bread. Your yummy whole wheat burrito is ready to go. Do give it a try..
Make your own chicken burrito packed with Mexican-style rice, avocado, beans and cheese. An easy recipe for a quick lunch or dinner, from BBC Good Food. Use up leftover chicken in these easy toasted wraps, filled with spiced Mexican-style rice and beans. Easy and healthy, these burritos can be on your table in less than an hour. DESCRIPTION: Whole-wheat tortilla, brown rice, black beans, lettuce, tomato, red onion, corn and cilantro, and topped with cheese, sour cream DISH: Chicken burrito.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food whole wheat chicken burritos recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!