Paneer Fritters. How To Make #Paneer #Pakoras । Paneer Fritters Hi friends, I welcome you all on my YouTube channel cooking Keys. About this video In this video I have. Paneer fritters are a unique preparation of chilli garlic flavoured paneer coated with crushed papad and deep-fried to perfect golden brown.
Here is a super tasty vegetarian version with plenty of flavour and protein from the paneer cheese. These shallow fried spicy paneer fritters are so easy to make and its an easy appetizer / snack for parties. Its also a delicious perfect tea time snack and so good for after school munchies.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, paneer fritters. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
How To Make #Paneer #Pakoras । Paneer Fritters Hi friends, I welcome you all on my YouTube channel cooking Keys. About this video In this video I have. Paneer fritters are a unique preparation of chilli garlic flavoured paneer coated with crushed papad and deep-fried to perfect golden brown.
Paneer Fritters is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Paneer Fritters is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have paneer fritters using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Paneer Fritters:
- Prepare 200 grams of Cottage cheese Organic.
- Make ready 4 tbsps of all purpose flour.
- Get 2 tbsps of corn flour.
- Get of salt.
- Take pinch of cooking soda.
- Get 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- Take 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of chilly vinegar.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of black pepper powder.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 4 tbsps of curd greek yogurt or.
- Get of oil for deep frying.
- Make ready 100 grams of Bread crumbs.
These Indian cheese fritters make a tasty starter, or serve as a main with rice and fresh veg, from BBC Good Food. This appetizer is protein rich as it has both paneer and broccoli in it. Yummy snack for breakfast or with evening tea. Paneer (pronounced [pəniːr]) or Indian cottage cheese is a fresh cheese common in the Indian subcontinent.
Steps to make Paneer Fritters:
- First cut the paneer length-wise and keep it aside..
- Take a flat plate and add all the ingredients except oil and bread crumbs..
- Mix it into a thick batter using your hand, I suggest you use your hand for mixing because you will know the right consistency and also there will not be any lumps in the batter..
- Now dip in the paneer pieces in the batter, coat it evenly and cover this with a cling foil and keep it inside the fridge for 30 minutes..
- After 30 minutes, take it out of the fridge..
- Get the oil ready in a kadaai on medium heat..
- Check if the oil is hot enough by sprinkling little batter into the oil. It should pop out immediately. Then it is ready..
- Meanwhile, spread the bread crumbs in a plate..
- One by one take the paneer pieces and roll it in the bread crumbs and then fry it in the oil..
- Fry them batch by batch. Later take it out after it becomes brown in color and put it in an absrobent paper to take the excess oil out..
- Serve it hot with any sauce or chutney or dip of your choice..
It is a non-aged, non-melting soft cheese made by curdling milk with a fruit- or vegetable-derived acid, such as lemon juice. Its acid-set form (cheese curd) before pressing is called chhena. Fritters finns i många olika varianter och innehåller vanligtvis en röra med olika grönsaker eller kött. It's a unique combination of paneer and papad. I tried today, one of the popular Indian recipe, Paneer Pakora, and it came on really good.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food paneer fritters recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!