Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Thai green curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Thai green curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Thai green curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a few modest changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping since you probably purchase a lot of food items out of habit. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. One healthy substitute that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken thai green curry recipe. You can cook chicken thai green curry using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Thai green curry:
- Take 2 of Chicken breast.
- You need 200 ml of Coconut milk.
- Provide 4 tsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Take 8-10 of Green coriander roots.
- Take 1 1/2 inch of Galangal or Thai ginger.
- Provide 6 of Thai green and red chillies.
- Prepare 1/2 of Kafir lime.
- Take 2 of Kafir lime leaves.
- You need 3 of Lemon grass sticks.
- You need 1 of Carrot diced.
Steps to make Chicken Thai green curry:
- 1 cut chicken breast into small pieces..
- Make a paste of Thai ingredients of green curry. Lemongrass roots. Thai ginger. Chillies kafir lime leaves (2) coriander stems..
- In a pan add oil. Add green curry paste. Fry it for 4 minutes.
- Add chicken pieces. Salt cook for 3 minutes. Add coconut milk and water. Add 2 kafir lime leaves. Let it cover and cook for 5 minutes. Add carrots and juice of half kafir lime. Cook till chicken becomes tender. Serve with jasmine or plain steamed rice..
Add the curry paste and fry for a minute until fragrant. Cook until the chicken is no longer pink and is well coated with the paste. Thai green curry chicken (แกงเขียวหวานไก่) is an amazing Thai dish and a unique Thai curry. After you're finished cooking a pot of green curry, eat it along with freshly steamed rice. You're going to love this Thai green curry!
If you find this Chicken Thai green curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.