Pear Bread. The bread was a bit bland though no pear taste. It would be good with a bit of jam or with milk. See more ideas about Pear bread, Pear recipes, Bread.
This quick bread is baked up with fresh pears and spices and will be your new favorite accompaniment to your morning coffee. Put this Pear Bread on your must bake list! Pear bread is a type of quick, or non-yeast, moist fruit bread made with pears.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, pear bread. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
The bread was a bit bland though no pear taste. It would be good with a bit of jam or with milk. See more ideas about Pear bread, Pear recipes, Bread.
Pear Bread is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Pear Bread is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pear bread using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pear Bread:
- Make ready 1 cup of Bosc pears, peeled, cored and grated.
- Prepare 1 cup of All purpose flour, sifted.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp of Ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Vegetable oil (I use canola).
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Take 1/2 cup of Walnuts, chopped.
Similar in texture to banana bread, pear bread can be made with nuts, such as walnuts or almonds, or without. If you've never had pear bread, then you're in for a real treat. They're easy to make, and the flavor is incredible. This pear bread recipe is quick, easy and absolutely delicious.
Steps to make Pear Bread:
- Heat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and lightly grease a 9-by-5-inch loaf pan..
- Combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl, and stir with a fork to mix everything well..
- In a medium bowl, combine the oil, eggs, sugar, grated pear, nuts and vanilla, and stir to mix everything well. Scrape the pear mixture into the flour mixture and stir just until the flour disappears and the batter is evenly moistened..
- Quickly scrape the batter into the prepared pan and bake at 350°F (175°C) for 50 minutes, or until a wooden skewer inserted in the center comes out clean..
This Pear Bread Recipe produces a moist, cinnamon infused and fresh picked Asian pear loaded bread. My father-in-law passed away before I became Mrs. Pear Walnut Bread makes a delicious recipe for breakfast, a snack or a dessert! Get this family favorite pear walnut bread recipe to share with your family and friends! Easy recipe for Pear Bread, with spices and fresh pears.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food pear bread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!