No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake. This No Bake Lemon Cheesecake is creamy, tart and easy to make! It's full of lemon flavor and such a great dessert for spring and summer! Delicious, wonderful fresh flavors and creamy no-bake lemon cheesecake.
It is so simple, easy and delicious! With so many spring and summer celebrations and holidays on the way, I thought it would be the perfect time to share this little gem of a recipe. Read reviews for No Bake Lemon Cheesecake.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, no-bake lemon cheesecake. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
This No Bake Lemon Cheesecake is creamy, tart and easy to make! It's full of lemon flavor and such a great dessert for spring and summer! Delicious, wonderful fresh flavors and creamy no-bake lemon cheesecake.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have no-bake lemon cheesecake using 28 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake:
- Get of Sponge Cake.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Get 65 g (2.3 oz) of granulated sugar.
- Make ready 60 g of (1/2 us cup) cake flour.
- Make ready 20 g of (1 and 2/3 Tbsp) unsalted butter.
- Make ready 25 g of (1and 2/3 Tbsp) milk.
- Get of ※(Inside measurement of baking tray; 31cm x 22cm / 12.2''× 8.7'').
- Make ready of Syrup (for sponge).
- Take 1 Tbsp of hot water.
- Get 1 Tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Make ready 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of rum.
- Prepare of Cheese Cake.
- Get 150 g (5.3 oz) of cream cheese.
- Prepare 55 g of (1/2 us cup) granulated sugar.
- Get 125 g (4.4 oz) of yogurt.
- Take 90 g of (2/5 us cup) heavy cream.
- Make ready 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Make ready 5 g of (1 and 2/3 tsp) powdered gelatin.
- Take 3 Tbsp of water, for gelatin.
- Take of Lemon Curd.
- Make ready 1 of egg.
- Make ready 4 Tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 60 g of (2.1 oz, 5 Tbsp) unsalted butter.
- Get of Toppings.
- Make ready 60-90 g of (1/4-1/2 us cup) heavy cream, whipped.
- Take of blueberries.
Try our classic No Bake Lemon Cheesecake recipe. Perfect for serving at family dinners, BBQs or special occasions. This classic lemon cheesecake is a no-bake, make-ahead wonder. This no-bake lemon cheesecake was requested from one of my lovely viewers.
Steps to make No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→youtu.be/Iypj7gJtK-Q.
- 【For Sponge Cake】Sift cake flour twice; set aside. Prepare hot water to warm egg mixture (low heat). Preheat an oven to 190℃ / 374F..
- Put eggs in a large bowl. Beat it lightly until watery. Add granulated sugar and stir well. Warm it with the hot water (low heat) while stirring. Warm it until it reaches body temperature..
- Take it out from the hot water, and warm butter and milk on extremely low heat; set aside. Whip the egg on high speed. The batter should fall slowly forming a ribbon that will hold its shape for a moment..
- Whip it slowly on low speed for 1.5 mins to make bubbles smaller and the same size. Add the flour in 2 parts. Fold it about 20 times after 1st addition. Fold it until the powderiness disappears after 2nd addition. (around 30 times).
- Pour the warmed butter and milk into a small bowl. Add a small amount of the batter to it, and stir well. Stir well until smooth. Put it back to the cake batter..
- Fold it until combined (30 times). Please mix the batter of the bottom and side sometimes. Pour it into a baking sheet and flatten it. Drop the sheet lightly about several times to remove large bubbles..
- Bake it at 170℃ / 338 F for 15 mins until golden brown. Drop the sheet to prevent the cake from shrinking. Take the cake out of the baking sheet. Let it cool. When cooled, peel off the parchment paper..
- Cut out a circle from the sponge sheet with a 15 cm (5.9'') mousse ring. Cut out a circle from the remaining sponge with a 10.5 cm (4.1'') mousse ring. Make the lemon syrup..
- Mix hot water and granulated sugar, and stir well to melt the sugar. Add lemon juice and rum, stir well. Brush both sides of each circle sponge with the lemon syrup. Place the 15 cm (5.9'') sponge cake in the ring. Set aside the other circle sponge..
- 【For Cheesecake】Soak gelatin in the water; set aside. Please put water first and sprinkle gelatin over to prevent unevenness. Mix well cream cheese until smooth. Add granulated sugar, and mix well until the roughness of sugar disappears..
- Add yogurt, and stir well until combined. Add heavy cream in 3 parts, and stir well each time. Add lemon juice, and stir well until combined..
- Melt the gelatin in the microwave little by little (600W, 5-10 sec each) so as not to boil. Add the melted gelatin to the cheese filling, stir well until combined..
- Pour half of the cheese filling into the ring, and flatten. Put the prepared 10.5 cm (4.1'') sponge on. Pour the remaining of the cheese filling over it, and flatten. Leave in a fridge for 1 hour or more to set..
- 【For Lemon Curd】Cut butter into small pieces; set aside. Beat an egg lightly until watery. Add granulated sugar, and stir well. Add lemon juice, and stir well. Pour it into a small pot. Prepare a wet cloth..
- Put the pot in hot water. Cook it with hot water over low heat while stirring. Cook it until it gets thickened lightly. Put it on the wet cloth, and stir for a min..
- Add the cut butter, and mix well until smooth. Cool it down to 25℃ (77 F), sometimes stirring. Pour it over the cheesecake. Leave in a fridge for 2 hours or more to set..
- 【Let's finish up!】Warm the ring with a hot towel. Lift the ring gently to take the cake off from the ring. Whip heavy cream until soft peaks form. Pipe the cream along the edge of the cake. Top with blueberries. It's all done!.
If you haven't noticed, I love to get recipe requests from you guys and make videos out of them. Why is no bake lemon cheesecake so good? No bake cheesecake recipes have always been a firm favourite of mine but they can quite often be heavy and How to turn a no bake lemon cheesecake into a showstopper. I always see cheesecakes on the internet topped with these perfect, silky smooth. This no-bake lemon cheesecake with stone fruit and berries is a fragrant and tempting dessert that will have you doing more eating and entertaining than cooking.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food no-bake lemon cheesecake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you
will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!