Dulce De Leche Cheesecake.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, dulce de leche cheesecake. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Dulce De Leche Cheesecake is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Dulce De Leche Cheesecake is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have dulce de leche cheesecake using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Dulce De Leche Cheesecake:
- Make ready of ✨Crust✨.
- Prepare 150 g of Chocolate Graham Cracker Crumbs.
- Take 65 g of Butter (melted).
- Get 75 g of Maltesers/Woopers.
- Take of ✨Filling✨.
- Make ready 400 g of Dulce De Leche.
- Make ready 3 of Eggs (room temperature).
- Get 500 g of Cream Cheese Philadelphia.
- Take 200 g of Sour Cream or Creme Fraiche.
- Make ready 100 g of Greek Yoghurt.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of All-purpose Flour.
- Get 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Get of I don’t use sugar (if you like it sweet, add the amount of sugar that suites your tastes).
- Get of ✨Topping✨.
- Get 1/4 Cup of Dulce De Leche.
- Get 1/4 Cup of Heavy Cream.
- Get of Almond-Pecan.
Steps to make Dulce De Leche Cheesecake:
- Preheat your oven to 300°F. To prepare the crust, in the work bowl of a food processor place gharam crackers and maltesers/whoopers. Process it until finely grounded and add melted butter and continue to process it until combined fully..
- Cover the springform pan with parchment paper. Press the crust crumb into the bottom of the cake pan. Bake for 6 minutes then remove from the oven..
- To prepare the filling, in a stand mixer combine cream cheese and dulce de leche. Beat at medium speed until combined then add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Then add the sour cream and mix until it is well combined. Sift in the flour and mix it well. Pour into the prepared crust..
- Boil water and put it in an oven proof casserol dish. Then place the cheesecake on the dish with the water. Bake for 1 hour or until the cheesecake appears to be just set in the center. Turn oven off and leave the cheesecake in the oven with door open just slightly for 1 hour. Remove it from the oven and let it cool completely before cooling it further in the fridge. Refrigerate for at least 8 hours before serving..
- For the cheesecake toppings combine dulce de leche and heavy cream. Mix until well combined then pour over the cheesecake. Sprinkle almond or pecans in the middle or around the edge. Enjoy!😉.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food dulce de leche cheesecake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!