Hawes Family fresh marinara.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, hawes family fresh marinara. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hawes Family fresh marinara is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Hawes Family fresh marinara is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have hawes family fresh marinara using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Hawes Family fresh marinara:
- Prepare 10 pounds of whole tomatoes (skinned).
- Make ready 3/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh oregano (chopped) OR 8 tsp dried oregano.
- Take 1/2 cup of fresh basil (chopped) OR 8 tsp dried basil.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of fresh thyme (chopped) OR 8 tsp dried thyme.
- Get 3 Tbl of fresh rosemary (chopped) OR 3 tsp dried rosemary.
- Make ready 12 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 2 Tbl of marjoram.
- Get 1 tsp of red pepper flakes (optional).
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of pepper.
- Take 8 cloves of garlic (minced).
Steps to make Hawes Family fresh marinara:
- Cook down tomatoes until soft and put in blender. Return to pot and simmer..
- Simmer herbs and garlic in oil for about 5 minutes.
- Combine and simmer for at least 30 minutes.
- Season to taste.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food hawes family fresh marinara recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!