Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Strawberry Liqueur recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Strawberry Liqueur recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Strawberry Liqueur recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. It’s also advisable to comprehend that there are foods that you will want to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will recognize that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the negative effects can be very bad. You will be pleased to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you ought to be eating every day.
You must remember your parents telling you to make sure you eat your vegetables, that is mainly because this is really important for a healthy body. Along with possessing a variety of vitamins and minerals, you will in addition find that some vegetables in addition have potassium. One of the vegetables which will provide the potassium you’ll need is broccoli. Spinach is also something that you may want to start eating more of as it contains a lot more vitamins and minerals when compared with other vegetables.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you ought to take these suggestions to heart. Also if you remove all the unhealthy food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to strawberry liqueur recipe. To make strawberry liqueur you only need 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Strawberry Liqueur:
- Use 900 ml of Vodka.
- Use 480 grams of Strawberries.
- Get 150 grams of Rock sugar crystals.
- You need 1 of Lemon.
Steps to make Strawberry Liqueur:
- De-hull and wash the strawberries, and dry them well (you could pat dry each gently using paper towels). Put them in a single layer if possible in a ziplock bag or on a tray, and freeze until completely frozen..
- Sterilize the storage jar you'll be using with vodka or other high-alcohol content liquor. (Do this one the day you will be making the liqueur.).
- Put the completely frozen strawberries in the sterilized jar from Step 2, with the peeled and sliced lemon and rock crystal sugar. Pour the vodka over everything, close the lid and your work is done. Gently shake the jar occasionally to make sure all the strawberries are immersed in the alcohol..
- I plan to let the berries macerate for 2 months, and age the liqueur while checking it for taste over a year..
- After one week, the liqueur will have turned a pretty red color! The strawberries have lost their color and shape..
- I took the berries, and passed the liqueur through a coffee filter. This liqueur matured faster than any fruit liqueur I've ever made, and when I tasted it the other day, it was already quite mild. I recommend this method for people who want a fast-maturing liqueur. The strawberry flavor was very good too..
Simply mix with lemonade and freeze! (see bottle for instructions) Strawberry Liqueur quantity Add to cart. Strawberry liqueurs are very useful in blended drinks, such as margaritas, coladas, and daiquiris. The cooling and refreshing taste of vodka and strawberries matches perfectly and is a keeper in any cabinet. Here is how to make strawberry liqueur. The resulting liqueur is ruby red and crystal clear with the heady aroma of a sun-drenched strawberry patch.
If you find this Strawberry Liqueur recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.