Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mattar Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mattar Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Choosing to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few simple changes.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything at once or that you should completely eliminate certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. In time, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mattar paneer recipe. You can cook mattar paneer using 22 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mattar Paneer:
- Prepare of For the gravy.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of cashew nuts.
- Provide 1/2 of medium sized onion, roughly chopped.
- Get 1 of medium sized tomato, roughly chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ginger-garlic paste (1" ginger, 2-3 cloves garlic.
- Prepare of For finishing the sabzi.
- You need of Butter/oil/ghee (butter tastes better!).
- Use 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 of small onion, finely chopped.
- Take 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin-coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Take 1/8 tsp of fennel powder (optional).
- Take 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of cream (or butter and milk).
- Get 1/2 of " ginger, chopped.
- Use 1-2 of small green chilli, slits.
- Use 1/2 cup of parboiled peas.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1/4 cup of paneer, cubed, slightly roasted in oil.
Instructions to make Mattar Paneer:
- For the gravy, add oil to a pan. Once it's hot, add cashew and roast them until they are light brown..
- Add onions and salt and cook until golden..
- Add ginger-garlic paste and cook till the raw smell fades..
- Add chopped tomatoes and cook till they get mushy..
- Once done, let it cool down and then blend to a paste..
- For finishing the sabzi, add butter (preferred) or oil to pan. Add jeera after it gets hot..
- Once it sizzles, add onions and cook till translucent..
- Add all the dry spices EXCEPT garam masala and kasuri methi; cook for 2-3 min. If it seems like the spices are burning, add 1-2 tbsp of water..
- Add coriander and cook for a minute..
- Add the gravy made earlier, tomato ketchup and cream (or butter and milk). Mix well..
- Add peas, ginger and green chilli. Add water to adjust consistency..
- Cook for 2-3 min and add the paneer cubes (lightly roasted in oil earlier).
- At the end, add garam masala and kasuri methi..
- Mattar paneer is ready! Serve hot with paratha or rice!.
Which makes it the perfect party food: looks fancy, tastes complex, yet not hard to make. Matar paneer is a delicious curry made of paneer cubes and fresh peas cooked in a rich, spicy and tangy gravy. Matar paneer is one of my favorite North Indian dishes. Matar paneer is a popular dish ordered in Indian restaurants and is also a favorite on special occasions and parties. Mattar paneer is a delicious Indian curry recipe made with peas and a soft cheese called paneer (although tofu is a good substitute).
If you find this Mattar Paneer recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.