Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Flat bread with Indian Spices recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Flat bread with Indian Spices recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Flat bread with Indian Spices recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
Changing light bulbs is as good a place to begin with as any. This will probably go outside of the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. You need to upgrade your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will certainly end up at a landfill site. You also have to obtain the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. The family spends a lot of time in the kitchen, and how often does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. This likewise occurs in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that hard. A lot of it is merely using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to flat bread with indian spices recipe. You can have flat bread with indian spices using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Flat bread with Indian Spices:
- Use ! cup of All purpose flour (200 ml cup).
- Provide 1/2 cup of water or less Warm.
- Use ½ tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chili Powder.
- Use 3/4 tsp of Yeast.
- Get 2 tsps of Olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tsps of cumin Roasted powder.
- Provide 2 tsps of coriander Fresh.
- You need 1 tsp of + for garnish.
- Use 1/2 of Onion finely sliced.
- Prepare ½ tsp of Salt + to sprinkle on top.
Instructions to make Flat bread with Indian Spices:
- Take ½ cup of water add sugar (dissolve sugar in water), warm it (110 degrees fahrenheit) add the yeast and set aside for 10 minutes to froth..
- On a hot tava/ griddle, roast cumin and roughly grind them, also chop coriander and slice the onions..
- In a large bowl, take all purpose flour add salt, chili powder, coriander and half of the roasted cumin powder..
- Add the frothy yeast to the flour mixed with spices and knead for 5 minutes till soft..
- Add one tsp of olive oil and knead again, cover with a cling film or a damp cloth and set aside for an hour to rise (almost double in size).
- After an hour, remove the dough, punch it down. Simultaneously pre heat the oven to 180 degrees celsius..
- Add 1 tsp of olive oil on a baking tray to grease it, flatten the dough by had, add sliced onions, the remaining roasted cumin, a sprinkle of salt and fresh coriander on top..
- Bake at 180 degree celsius for 12 – 15 minutes!.
- Serve hot!!.
Kasuri Methi Paratha Recipe – Easy, flavorful and healthy Indian flatbread or paratha made with dry fenugreek leaves, wheat flour and spices! Sweet Recipes (Indian Mithai / Indian Dessert). You will notice brown spots around the cooked thepla. Remove from heat and place on a flat plate. Continue the similar process with the remaining rolled out portions and stack the cooked theplas one above the other.
If you find this Flat bread with Indian Spices recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.