Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Tiranga pulao recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tiranga pulao recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between goodies. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tiranga pulao recipe. You can have tiranga pulao using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Tiranga pulao:
- Use of Spinach.
- Take of Paneer shallow fried.
- Prepare of Green peas.
- You need of Carrots.
- You need of Tomatoes.
- Use of Cooked basmati rice.
- Use of Onions.
- Take of Ginger-garlic paste.
- Provide of Garam masala.
- Prepare of Red chilli powder.
- Provide of Green chillies.
- Provide of Pav bhaji masala.
- Take of Salt.
- Take of Pepper powder.
- Provide of Cashews.
- Prepare of Green chillies finely chopped.
Steps to make Tiranga pulao:
- For orange rice: In a pan add oil. Add onions and saute. Add ginger-garlic paste and saute. Add tomato finely chopped, red chilli powder and cook till mushy. Add finely chopped carrots and cover and cook. Add pav bhaji masala and salt and cook. Add cooked rice and saute..
- For white rice: In a pan add oil. Add cashews and saute till light brown. Remove aside. Add onions and saute. Add ginger-garlic paste and saute. Add shallow fried paneer. Add cooked rice, salt, pepper and saute. Add cashews..
- For green rice: In a pan add oil. Add onions and saute. Add ginger-garlic paste, green chillies and saute. Add Spinach puree and saute. Add boiled green peas, garam masala and saute. Add cooked rice and salt..
- Grease a bowl with ghee. Add a small portion of orange rice and press well. Then add white rice and press. Next add green rice and press well..
- Unmould the rice. Serve with raita. I have served here with harabhara kabab..
Tiranga Pulao recipe is a simple but unique presentation of rice pulao. In this we choose three colors and with that represent flag colors of India. If you are from any other country then also you can try with with diffrent ingredients and color combinations. Tiranga means three colors and with colors this pulao also taste like a heaven. Tiranga Pulao is a lip-smacking rice recipe, popular in Northern India, especially Kashmir.
If you find this Tiranga pulao recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.