bread pudding with caramel Apple sauce. Hello!and wellcome viewers today we share how to make the best homemade bread pudding recipe. Bread puddings are so rich and creamy, making them delicious as a stand alone dish, but adding tart apples to the mix takes this recipe to the next level. A rich, creamy, delicious caramel sauce that is the perfect match for apple bread pudding.
It also won me first place in a pecan dessert cooking competition a few years ago! Whisk in milk and apple cider. Pour mixture over bread mixture, and toss gently using a spatula until evenly coated.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, bread pudding with caramel apple sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
bread pudding with caramel Apple sauce is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. bread pudding with caramel Apple sauce is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Hello!and wellcome viewers today we share how to make the best homemade bread pudding recipe. Bread puddings are so rich and creamy, making them delicious as a stand alone dish, but adding tart apples to the mix takes this recipe to the next level. A rich, creamy, delicious caramel sauce that is the perfect match for apple bread pudding.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have bread pudding with caramel apple sauce using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make bread pudding with caramel Apple sauce:
- Prepare 2 cup of butter milk.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of sugar.
- Get 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 3 each of eggs.
- Take 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Make ready 3 cup of pound cake of chose.
- Get 1/2 cup of golden raisens.
- Make ready of caramel Apple sauce.
- Take 1 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 6 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Get 1 pinch of sea salt.
- Get 1 of fiji apple.
I fiThis bread pudding is incredible all on its own, but add the creamy caramel sauce and you have PERFECTION. It's not something we made when I was growing up so I wasn't very familiar with it. Caramel Apple Bread Pudding is a dish that is perfect for when you want to serve a dessert that will impress. I love making a good old-fashioned bread This bread features cinnamon; this cinnamon bread is baked in a creme anglaise, and then served with a rich caramel sauce.
Steps to make bread pudding with caramel Apple sauce:
- preheat oven to 350 drgrees place bread cup up in to small squares into a large bowl add all other ingredients together in a separate bowl mix well then pour over bread and mix very well pour into a square baking dish bake til pudding is firm but don't over bake.
- pour sugar into a sauce pan on medium heat until sugar melts and starts to brown don't burn add butter til all the way melted then add sour cream cook til it gets smooth and the bubbles stop forming then add fine dived Apple small squares.
- and at the end I added sugar to the top and brule'd it.
So this works…bread pudding with apples and pecans and then topped with a caramel sauce. Drizzle Caramel Dessert Sauce over the bread pudding. Serve with extra sauce and vanilla ice cream. Caramel Dessert Sauce: In a heavy-bottomed saucepan, combine the sugar, butter, buttermilk and corn syrup. Transfer bread pudding mixture to prepared pan.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food bread pudding with caramel apple sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!